NEXT SEASONS FIXTURE LIST HERE

1 minute ago, toppOwl said:

I've never been as unexcited or uninspired by the release of the fixtures.

Ah, but wait until the TrueFans come on telling everyone it's Wednesday they support not Chansiri and that they'll be walking the length and breadth of the country (bare foot and sometimes on broken glass) following The Owls, with or without away tickets!!

Yeah!!

For my first ever Owlstalk post I wanted to start with something positive so I'm here to say that after the last 15 months not being able to go I'm planning on attending as many of these games as I can, home and away, as well as cup games, including the Papa Johns embarrassment and any U23 games I can get to. Might even take in a few SWFC Ladies games. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheGreatNebber said:

For my first ever Owlstalk post I wanted to start with something positive so I'm here to say that after the last 15 months not being able to go I'm planning on attending as many of these games as I can, home and away, as well as cup games, including the Papa Johns embarrassment and any U23 games I can get to. Might even take in a few SWFC Ladies games. 

Welcome to the world of Owlstalk posting.😃

• Thanks 1

Guest Andy W
5 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Minus shrewsbury, September looks a bit tricky

And August, October, November, December, January, February, March, April and May

Actually November 20th says it all really, away to Accrington Stanley.

To think it is actually going to get even worse that this

I'm not seeing any easy games there. Can't see us picking up a point until the Morecambe game.

If I make it to Morecambe I'll probably end up spending my day in Gerry's of Morecambe.

A fishing tackle shop of course. I bet its more entertaining than that game will be.

I'll be doing the usual fixture list thing for iPhone/Android/whatever, but shyt is going down at the moment and I don't want to rush it and mess it up.

If you've already got the subscribed calendar on your device, it will update automatically once I've put next seasons fixtures in.

If you don't know what the jiggery flip I'm on about, read here: https://swfc.me/fixtures (and ignore the fact it's got last year's dates on, I CBA to change it).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mirodo said:

I'll be doing the usual fixture list thing for iPhone/Android/whatever, but shyt is going down at the moment and I don't want to rush it and mess it up.

If you've already got the subscribed calendar on your device, it will update automatically once I've put next seasons fixtures in.

If you don't know what the jiggery flip I'm on about, read here: https://swfc.me/fixtures (and ignore the fact it's got last year's dates on, I CBA to change it).

I know what you're on about but I no longer have a crap iPhone, I've changed to a Samsung and no longer receive the fixtures. Though to be honest, I'm not sure I want to be reminded we're playing Morecambe.

11 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I know what you're on about but I no longer have a crap iPhone, I've changed to a Samsung and no longer receive the fixtures. Though to be honest, I'm not sure I want to be reminded we're playing Morecambe.

😀

Android/Blackberry (Google Calendar):
You can’t add the fixtures calendar in the app - you have to do it through the google calendar website - either on your phone or on your computer. 

Use a link to add a public calendar

Important: You can only add a calendar using a link if the other person's calendar is public. Learn more about public calendars.

On your computer, open Google Calendar.

On the left, next to "Other calendars," click Add   From URL.

Enter the calendar's address.

Click Add calendar. The calendar appears on the left, under "Other calendars."

Tip: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.