NEXT SEASONS FIXTURE LIST HERE

5 hours ago, toppOwl said:

I've never been as unexcited or uninspired by the release of the fixtures.

It’s a reminder of how far we haven fallen. I admire the spirit of those fans who are looking forward to these matches given the state we are in. More humiliation looms I fear and I dislike the feeling intensely.

rubbish as usual . wigan away would have took 4-5000 now 800 as its  midweek . fleetwood another night game ,ruined , sunderland 745pm  end december . does the efl care about its clubs? clubs take 30% of usual to away night games . at least the london games are on a saturday and lincoln,burton accrington etc . all im interested in is the away days , the club stinks on and off the pitch and mid table will be an achievement this season . 

3 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

Yea probably but you’ll have to have the vaccine and it’ll be a smaller number of away fans more than likely 

if thats so are the gov going to give the small clubs what rely so much on away support the shortfall in money? these clubs are in serious financial trouble and need every bit of income.  i dont get any of it ,its mind boggling the rules . even in euros ,germany were very spaced out with masks on , yet hungary had 5000 jumping on each other all packed close together . regarding the vaccine ,kids aint having it and ive 2 , so will kids be banned from football? how do we explain this to our kids if there banned from attending?