BREAKING - Wednesday turn down £1MILLION for Windass

Guest Hornsby

Today's Sun , aka Nixon, reporting Chansiri wants £5 million for Josh so must have fully paid him.

That's sum return since last Summer.

Fessi mark 2.

Just now, Hornsby said:

Today's Sun , aka Nixon, reporting Chansiri wants £5 million for Josh so must have fully paid him.

That's sum return since last Summer.

Fessi mark 2.

I think it's a little bit of hard bargaining this time. If we can get 2.5-3million even if it's installments that would be a cracking deal. I do like Windass though and i think he'd comfortably score 20+ in League One.

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
5 minutes ago, swfcGibbo said:

I think it's a little bit of hard bargaining this time. If we can get 2.5-3million even if it's installments that would be a cracking deal. I do like Windass though and i think he'd comfortably score 20+ in League One.

Only if Chansiri paid up salaries fully on time. He didn't.

Push it, Josh walks free. 

21 minutes ago, Raminpeace said:

my guess is they will. And they will get their man. This is classic Rowett. 
he will have talking to windass via his agent all summer.

They might. But Chansiri would rather players rot and leave for nothing. See any of our top players throughout the past few years. He will deny them the chance to leave. 

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Safe to say Josh will be denied the chance to leave. He will lose the will to play for us. His form will dip. He will leave for nothing when his contract ends. 

Exactamondo💯

Probably worth more to us if we keep him and sends up back up. In an ideal world.

Thing is though, us asking for 5m is not unreasonable. It's a bit like Spurs asking City 170m for Harry Kane. They know they aren't gonna get it, but you'll end up getting more than what was originally offered by negotiation. If we decide to become a normal club that is 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Signs for 500k 

Scores 10 goals 

Now rated at 5 million 

Reyt 🤣

Chansiri is such a loon. You sign for Wednesday you’re basically signing you’re life away.

My advice as an agent to ANY player looking to join us would be quite simply - stay far away. You’ll never be allowed to leave, you’ll run your contract down and you’ll lose your motivation for the game.

• Like 1