BREAKING - Wednesday turn down £1MILLION for Windass

9 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The only player to do that was Bannan. Windass signed a deal last summer - things looked generally more positive at that point.

Why Bannan signed that new deal god knows. He looked bloody gutted when speaking about it to the Scottish press the other day.

lol

Windass signed a 2-year deal last summer. 

Things generally looked more positive then did they? We had been handed a 12 point deduction and from what was reported on here the non-payment of players had already started by then. If he didn't see a 2-year future playing for us based on that he shouldn't have signed a 2-year deal. 

On 27/06/2021 at 13:11, room0035 said:

Hahahahahahahahaha

It nothing like it, Windass had 1 season in the championship, out of contract in 12 months scored 10 goals in 40+ games.

or Harry kane 166 goals in 242 games, captain of club and country,  34 goals in 57 games for England guarantees 20+ goals and 10+ assists a season, has scored 20+ goals for the last 7 years and at27 is just coming into his prime as a footballer he will break all records for an English striker and premiership scoring of remain fit.

Trust me when I say this Windass is nothing like Kane, one is a striker of World class pedigree the other an attacking midfielder who has never played above championship level.

I'm not comparing him to Kane you stupid twonk. Just the situation.

It would be you who'd get wrong end of the stick over something wouldnt it.

• Haha 1