Guest gizowl
Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Hope Moore and Downes have got a lot of deals lined up then. 

They probably have but they still need money and as it stands we have none. 

Guest gizowl
10 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Hope Moore and Downes have got a lot of deals lined up then. 

We couldn't pay Shaw 3k a week, we can't keep Uroghide,we can't agree a deal to keep Hagan who wants to stay, same with the lad we've had on trial from Southampton. DM must be wondering why he took the job, we are a f..king joke of a club atm.

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, vulva said:

This Paixao chap is the Owlstalk Lee Harvey Oswald. He gets all the blame from the sheep, but no one really knows what he does. 

Then thrash Google for Footy leaks site that had related contract with club on.

Clearly , commissions budget now got less cash in than wages one.

2 hours ago, Jim said:

Won’t have a clue how to operate in the lower divisions? Wouldn’t be surprised to see him leave should we have an extended stay in them?

Every cloud has a silver lining. Not enough money at this level for him. Fair weather friend for DC.

3 hours ago, Jim said:

Won’t have a clue how to operate in the lower divisions? Wouldn’t be surprised to see him leave should we have an extended stay in them?

Yeah, will make a big change from the Championship, which was a division he knew how to operate in...

:ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Sounds like been a huge row,  doubt anyone will ever know what Paxaio actually did or didn’t do 

Certainly a possibility.  

There could very well have been a fall out straight after relegation.  Sounds plausible. 

Either way, things needed a massive shake up behind the scenes.  

Lets hope it is for the better.  

39 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I bet Chansiri has realised he let the wrong advisor go and has cleared Paxo out to pave the way for Alonso to return on a blue and white chariot to save the day 

Yeh…

I bet 

Most of the people who are pleased about Paixao stepping back couldn't pick him out of a crowd.

Nobody really knows what his role was/is. I've always found the stick (and flat out abuse) at times a bit weird, not saying he hasn't been responsible for things, like I say we don't know 100%.

Pleased that Chansiri is at least giving Moore that bit more control, that is much needed and should be the most important take away from this news. If we are to have any kind of success under Moore he has to be allowed to manage the club and team in the way he sees fit.

I hate to tell you all this, but I've been singing this particular tune for some time. Amadeu Paixao is not the one resonsible for the current predicament we find ourselves in. Quite when you'll believe this is totally up to you. If you wish to ignore facts, that's up to you.

If however you want to seek the facts, then do some due dillegence.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Most of the people who are pleased about Paixao stepping back couldn't pick him out of a crowd.

Nobody really knows what his role was/is. I've always found the stick (and flat out abuse) at times a bit weird, not saying he hasn't been responsible for things, like I say we don't know 100%.

Pleased that Chansiri is at least giving Moore that bit more control, that is much needed and should be the most important take away from this news. If we are to have any kind of success under Moore he has to be allowed to manage the club and team in the way he sees fit.

I'm sure everyone would pick him out of a crowd 

Paxo.png.e5cb6749268f031283b4b980c024eb02.png.d648721de631086e258c5e7b75755d48.png

• Like 1