8 minutes ago, timrud said:

I would be happy to sit down with you to have a reasoned discussion. You might find we agree on more than you think. 

Same!

im just always fascinated by folk who pop on to post something pro Chansiri after all that’s gone on

It just frustrates me when there’s never any reasoning behind it just pure positive faith that’s all 

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

Whether you like Chansiri or not, he’s still the owner and this may or may not change for the foreseeable future?

Personally I’m just fed up of all the negative stories that surround the club as I’m sure most of us are and looking forward to the day we start talking about the football again but sadly I suspect we’ll be spoon fed more negative sh!t for the foreseeable future?

Me too mate 

The negatives come from the actions of one man

Take the one man out the equation and they stop 

Owlstalk Shop

35 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's not anything but chatting to TimRud mate - he's a decent bloke - just interested why he's fallen in with the conspiracy crowd and believes in Chansiri 

It's ok to challenge views and find out more about others opinions

Get a room you two! I can't take all the sexual angst

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

Whether you like Chansiri or not, he’s still the owner and this may or may not change for the foreseeable future?

The bottom line is in the eyes of some fans he’s gone way way beyond the point of no return and there’s no way he can get back in favour with them?

That creates a problem for him and he might have to seriously consider making an exit but we all know that he’s stubborn and I think there is every chance he’ll tough it out. To stand a chance of doing this successfully he needs to support Moore as best he can and hope he can get something good going on the pitch as that will relieve some of the anxiety and tension that exists amongst the fan base.

Personally I’m just fed up of all the negative stories that surround the club as I’m sure most of us are and looking forward to the day we start talking about the football again but sadly I suspect we’ll be spoon fed more negative sh!t for the foreseeable future?

Funnily enough Jim the negative stories in the press seem to have dried up since a certain player left. 

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

The bottom line is in the eyes of some fans he’s gone way way beyond the point of no return and there’s no way he can get back in favour with them?

I think this is the point at issue Jim.

If DC is not able to redeem himself there's little point in discussing his decisions.

In the short term he has to sort out the wages and ST refund issues, that may go some way to putting himself back in favour?

Some fans would understandably call for greater transparency but whether this would work now, I’m unsure. We’re at a point where some fans would take whatever he says with a large pinch of salt.

I’m hoping that one day that Chansiri appoints a technical director and we have a plan at least for the football side of things. I look forward to the day we actually embrace the need to have a productive academy. It would make a massive difference going forward.

24 hours later, still absolutely buzzing that Paixao has gone.  

Always been one of the major issues at Wednesday for me.  

Pressure will be on Moore now, to identify the right players at the right price.  

Plenty of bargains to be had this summer, as all football clubs reduce their wage bills in a global pandemic.  

All I've wanted is for the manager to be able to control recruitment, to choose the players he wants.

Just our luck that when this finally happens we can't sign any players, so still stuck with those inherited (that are leftover)

5 minutes ago, striker said:

All I've wanted is for the manager to be able to control recruitment, to choose the players he wants.

Just our luck that when this finally happens we can't sign any players, so still stuck with those inherited (that are leftover)

One of the big worries for me was Paixao being part of the rebuild.  

Now that is no longer part of the equation, I am pleased to see that it will be actual football people that will be part of the recruitment process, things certainly look brighter.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jim said:

That creates a problem for him and he might have to seriously consider making an exit but we all know that he’s stubborn and I think there is every chance he’ll tough it out. To stand a chance of doing this successfully he needs to support Moore as best he can and hope he can get something good going on the pitch as that will relieve some of the anxiety and tension that exists amongst the fan base.

Sensible post - summaries how many fans feel about Chansiri.  As far as I am concerned Chansiri has reached the point of no return.  I would love for us to be talking about good football and the feel good factor returning.  It won’t happen whilst Chansiri is in charge though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, swfc1983 said:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/change-in-approach-at-sheffield-wednesday-as-amadeu-paixao-takes-a-step-back-3279128

Taken a step back from transfer dealings apparently…good news or are we just not fishing in his pond anymore?

Can step back now his jobs complete 

3 hours ago, timrud said:

Fans complained prices were to high - now they aren't

Fans complained about Paxo - now he's gone

Is that not whats happened?

Article says that Paixao has taken ‘a bit of a step back’, not gone

just a big enough step to placate the gullible

• Like 2