BREAKING - Sheffield Wednesday players REJECT Chansiri's attempts to furlough them

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, parajack said:

Yeah in this thread!!!!!  and others blame GM still!!!!   

garymegsonHow dare they!!!

1 hour ago, owlinexile said:

If he is willing to indulge in these kind of shenanagens to get his hands on a few tens of thousands of pounds of taxpayers money, he is either totally skint or a total moral vacuum. 

Or both.

Maximum someone can recieve in furlough is 2,500 per Month......much less than even the modest salarys at S6,if DC was prepared to make up the difference,than they wouldnt lose out

Systym is not designed however to help football Clubs continue playing unrealistic wages,and prop up business models that in my view simply  dont work....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Maximum someone can recieve in furlough is 2,500 per Month......much less than even the modest salarys at S6,if DC was prepared to make up the difference,than they wouldnt lose out

Systym is not designed however to help football Clubs continue playing unrealistic wages,and prop up business models that in my view simply  dont work....

We have a business model at Hillsbro? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

I very much doubt this is the case, and even if it was the legalities of such a cynical audacious move would surely result in yet more sanctions.

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

So that's now THREE months on the trot the players havnt been paid. 

We are screwed big time.

I’m not sure I read it like that. That may well be the case but the article talks about not paying players on time this month. It could be that they have just been paid late. It doesn’t stipulate that previous months salaries are still outstanding. 

1 minute ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

I’m not sure I read it like that. That may well be the case but the article talks about not paying players on time this month. It could be that they have just been paid late. It doesn’t stipulate that previous months salaries are still outstanding. 

Nixon tweeted the other day that they still havnt been paid for March and April. 

• Like 1

Just now, S36 OWL said:

We have a business model at Hillsbro? 

We did,and it didnt work,same as others,only way it could have worked was promotion to the PL,couple managed it,though may still have to face EFL sanction if relegated

• Thanks 1