BREAKING - Sheffield Wednesday players REJECT Chansiri's attempts to furlough them

10 minutes ago, Rodger said:

Modern "professionals" for you. 

You'd think these wealthy young men would be too ashamed to kick up a stink, in the face of cut costing et al thanks to us now having to compete at a lower level which thanks in no small part to their utter ineptitude and spineless showings... 

I feel sorry for DC here as he's clearly trying to do right by the club. 

We need this swap drained and DC is just the man to do it. 

ICWT. 

You would think that these 'wealthy young men' would be ashamed to try to scam money out of the taxpayer.

And they were.

But their employer clearly wasn't.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Guest Rodger
Just now, Gob_Bluth said:

45 posts, comes out of the woodwork to defend Dejphon 🤔

Hai Dejphon, hows it going pal? 

Guffaw. 

2 minutes ago, Rodger said:

Is the air thinner up there on your high horse? 

This is my opinion, am I not entitled to it? 

Would you rather I whinged and bitched about something that I cannot influence? 

If you wish to view following Wednesday like walking barefoot over broken glass then that's up to you... 

I on the other hand will invoke the spirit of scouse and believe that next year will be our year and I will look forward to it.. 

We will be defiant, resolute and determined. 

If you want to down tools then have at it. 

AWAW. 

Ok mate

Owlstalk Shop

i dont know what the hell is going off , what a lot dont realise our wage bill 2-3 years ago was much much higher 42milion a season ,we got the sky money this season just completed appx 7million , we also got a little help from premier league , i doubt the ifollow money was very much , we lost last season 20000 season tickets at an average of 8million ,we dont make much from shirts etc  so can add a 2 million to that , that at a guess is a 10million shortfall at the most , but im  expecting the wage bill was 25-30million tops , thats upto 15million less than the peak , so chansiri could afford it 3 years ago and also said money aint a prooblem its just the efl(f fair play) stopping him..

i think chansiri just dont have the money no more . he needs to try to sell the club for £1 and let new owners pay off all the debts , the club simply has no value at the min and if he cant pay the wages he should do the right thing and must sell up..

\

all this idiotic thinking that he can get 100milion plus for a league 1 club with almost no sellable assets is a joke. highly worrying , id take league 2 now if he sells up. 

• Like 2

So...

The players who we have left at the club - the ones who we have retained, who are still under contract, and the ones that the club wants moving forward have all rejected Chansiri's plan

If that's not a sign of total non-support for this chairman I dont' know what is

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, Rodger said:

Being ruthless. 

Strong leadership and not accepting mediocrity is what we need.. 

He's an ambitious man and won't settle for anything less. 

How ruthless this man's ambition that he got us relegated. 

Thank goodness he isn't apathetic WTF:

Guest Rodger
5 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

You would think that these 'wealthy young men' would be ashamed to try to scam money out of the taxpayer.

And they were.

But their employer clearly wasn't.

Can't fault him in trying to do what's best for the club now, can you? 

Arsenal, Spurs, Leeds even the former Champions Liverpool did so... 

Why shouldn't DC do the same? 

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And there are STILL fans trying to convince us the club's not in any peril under this Chairman

I have said all along that I wouldn't turn against Chansiri and want him gone along as he continued to fund the club.

Looks like that maybe coming to an end.

WTF:

Is DC actually skint then??

As alot of ITK's on here saying yes and no..

Think he needs to make an announcement on the way forward the club is going.

He needs to say something as players will not come or want to play for us..

Thing is I wouldnt think BB would have sogned bew deal if all this speculstion is true...

So i dint know what to believe any more...

UTO

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

I call bullshit in this, if anything he would have done it ages ago not now

If you're on furlough you can't do any work. Some might say they haven't done much but it couldn't be done until after the end of the season.