Windass/Rhodes misses ....

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We're creating loads of chances under this management team

This.

Its painful at the moment and so frustrating 

But... I’m impressed with Moore. It’s ages since we were creating chances like we are now and he is doing it with not one player he has brought in himself

If the inevitable happens we  need let him get on with it

We have not won many but he is getting a tune out of this woeful squad. As painful as relegation may be I will be optimistic about next year

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Just waiting for someone to come and say how much
  • they enjoy the football we are playing.......as we LOSE again and are incapable of scoring from free play.....
  • Same Q i asked after the last game..How many Millionaire's were on that pitch?...(cutesy of SWFC?)
  • SHAMEFUL  in my view
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jim said:

We’re creating chances but we don’t have the quality up top to finish them off.

I could have scored today using my ***** and ime 64.....10 Million pound striker up front today Jim where was he?  DIRE

14 minutes ago, Basement Jack said:

This.

Its painful at the moment and so frustrating 

But... I’m impressed with Moore. It’s ages since we were creating chances like we are now and he is doing it with not one player he has brought in himself

If the inevitable happens we  need let him get on with it

We have not won many but he is getting a tune out of this woeful squad. As painful as relegation may be I will be optimistic about next year

It's results that matter, not style

Come on the Jordan Rhodes fan club and the he never gets service argument.  Ball put right on his head all the goal to aim at.  Straight at the keeper.  Not good enough, never has been good enough along with the rest of this abysmal squad of cowards.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We got overrun in the middle once again but why was BB playing at left back with Reach for a good deal of the game and most of the second half, even then the two of them were beaten countless times by 1 Boro player. Weak and weaker or dumb and dumber.

In a game we have to win they decide they want to be defenders!

15 minutes ago, should know better said:

We got overrun in the middle once again but why was BB playing at left back with Reach for a good deal of the game and most of the second half, even then the two of them were beaten countless times by 1 Boro player. Weak and weaker or dumb and dumber.

The idea was that BB was going to play further forward but he seems to revert to playing left back or left half in old money. I actually believe we cannot afford to play these two in the same team..they are so weak in defence and predictable when they cross the halfway line. Both one footed as well.

17 minutes ago, should know better said:

We are too keen to blame the players and not the management. Who picked these two and the allowed them to play as they wanted? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1