Windass/Rhodes misses ....

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

We're creating loads of chances under this management team

We are indeed. It’s bad that we missed two good chances but I’m just going to focus on the positives of Moore’s football and the fact we do get multiple high quality chances per match. I’m going to hope we get a bright young striker in next season to fill his boots and fire us back into the Championship. Don’t care if it’s pie in the sky. It’s my fantasy and I’m sticking with it!

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Think we have all season, it's the forward line whilst willing just aren't good enough.  We just don't press our advantage home when we are on the attack.   

You think we created loads of chances under Pulis and Monk? 

5 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Was it Windass?

I was struggling to see through my face buried in my hands lol

The sitter from the square ball in the centre of the box 5 minutes into the second half was Windass. Don't recall Paterson getting into a decent enough position to miss a sitter today. 

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

The sitter from the square ball in the centre of the box 5 minutes into the second half was Windass. Don't recall Paterson getting into a decent enough position to miss a sitter today. 

Windass has never been a striker/ finisher. He is an aggressive midfielder who can score, and an improving player,  but surely Rhodes is always more likely to score and should have started not come on for 15 minutes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, victorturner said:

Windass has never been a striker/ finisher. He is an aggressive midfielder who can score, and an improving player,  but surely Rhodes is always more likely to score and should have started not come on for 15 minutes.

Rhodes missed a chance that wasn't much more difficult and has also recently missed good chances against QPR and Bristol City. 

This was the perfect chance to close the gap and give ourselves a fighting chance, instead this bunch of useless no hopers blew it once again.  Can't wait to hear how much was learnt from the game and how it wasn't our fault, it was the ball's fault for not going in! Sack the whole damn lot.  See you in league 1.

3 minutes ago, Bluewings said:

Shocking misses today but I think Windass is improving under Moore.

A league below, if he stays, with more time to shoot and a poorer standard of defence

I think he will get loads.

Rhodes, his time has been and gone here.

Windass too good for 3rd tier..he will be gone..