Rov v Cov tonight

Guest mrbluesky
5 minutes ago, Grimesthorpian said:

Think we need a draw from this one, preferably with a 22 man scrap and points deductions for both as a result.

Just clinging on to hope...

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

IT'S THE HOPE THAT KILLS YOU!!

Not that it matters because it’s over.

But if I was a fan with some hope, I’d be wanting Rotherham to win as any other results leaves us further adrift.

But in reality I have no interest in tonight, good luck to both of them but our season is over. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Grimesthorpian said:

Think we need a draw from this one, preferably with a 22 man scrap and points deductions for both as a result.

You are like a bloke who wont accept his girlfriend has left even though she wont return his calls and has changed the lock on the from door!

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Grimesthorpian said:

Leave it mate. It's the hope that kills you. 

Why put yourself through it? 

Still in with a shout, we could be on 41 after next Tuesday/Wednesday and it's not impossible that Rotherham could be on 40, Coventry on 43 and Derby on 43.

It might be that Coventry and Derby could be the ones we catch. The only snag is we must win these 2 next games (are they must win?)

lol

1632100996_ri.jpeg.10842837923f9b3f298ef964dc935a78.jpeg

• Haha 5

We are done, personally I like Coventry, fans have been mugged off for a long time. Hope they win and stay up.

Rotherham to get relegated with us after their historic double would nicely ruin any plans they have for a DVD 😀

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest LondonOwl313
9 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Still in with a shout, we could be on 41 after next Tuesday/Wednesday and it's not impossible that Rotherham could be on 40, Coventry on 43 and Derby on 43.

It might be that Coventry and Derby could be the ones we catch. The only snag is we must win these 2 next games (are they must win?)

lol

1632100996_ri.jpeg.10842837923f9b3f298ef964dc935a78.jpeg

Looking at that I think we want Coventry to win. It’s not inconceivable Derby could lose at both Blackburn and Preston.. if we did beat Bristol and Blackburn at home we’d be 2 points behind with 3 games left.. would just need to match their results before a final day showdown.

Rotherham will be very leggy against Birmingham and Boro having played so many games this week, so can easily see them throwing a few games away now. We basically need Derby to lose the next 2, us to win the next 2 and Rotherham to lose the next 3 including tonight.

Next Wednesday the table would then read:

21 Derby Pl 43 Points 43

—————————————————

22 Wednesday Pl 43 Points 41

23 Rotherham Pl 42 Points 39

We’d basically need all those results just to be back in contention again. Really is clutching at straws now

Whilst it's highly unlikely we win our remaining games and survive we should be looking on with interest in tonight's game. It would probably be beneficial for Rotherham to win tonight as a Coventry win means they are no longer catchable for us. 

I know people are saying let it go etc but if we win our next two, Coventry lose their next two and Derby also lose to Blackburn we can move to within a point or two of these and we still have Derby to play yet.

• Like 1