Rov v Cov tonight

17 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Still in with a shout, we could be on 41 after next Tuesday/Wednesday and it's not impossible that Rotherham could be on 40, Coventry on 43 and Derby on 43.

It might be that Coventry and Derby could be the ones we catch. The only snag is we must win these 2 next games (are they must win?)

lol

1632100996_ri.jpeg.10842837923f9b3f298ef964dc935a78.jpeg

I have lost count of the times when people have said 'we need to win the next 2'.

The fact that it consistently hasn't happened,  tells us everything.

• Like 5

Guest LondonOwl313
3 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Looking at that I think we want Coventry to win. It’s not inconceivable Derby could lose at both Blackburn and Preston.. if we did beat Bristol and Blackburn at home we’d be 2 points behind with 3 games left.. would just need to match their results before a final day showdown.

Rotherham will be very leggy against Birmingham and Boro having played so many games this week, so can easily see them throwing a few games away now. We basically need Derby to lose the next 2, us to win the next 2 and Rotherham to lose the next 3 including tonight.

Next Wednesday the table would then read:

21 Derby Pl 43 Points 43

—————————————————

22 Wednesday Pl 43 Points 41

23 Rotherham Pl 42 Points 39

We’d basically need all those results just to be back in contention again. Really is clutching at straws now

Sorry it’s worse than that as Rotherham would have still only played 41. But they still have to play some of the better teams so I think it’s Rotherham and Derby or nothing 

21 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Looking at that I think we want Coventry to win. It’s not inconceivable Derby could lose at both Blackburn and Preston.. if we did beat Bristol and Blackburn at home we’d be 2 points behind with 3 games left.. would just need to match their results before a final day showdown.

Rotherham will be very leggy against Birmingham and Boro having played so many games this week, so can easily see them throwing a few games away now. We basically need Derby to lose the next 2, us to win the next 2 and Rotherham to lose the next 3 including tonight.

21 Derby Pl 43 Points 43

—————————————————

We’d basically need all those results just to be back in contention again. Really is clutching at straws now

MUST be 'MUST WIN' time then............... surely ?

Anyone asked Jamie or even Darren ?

Keep seeing win the next 2 

We've won 11  in 41 league matches 

This lot ain't got the stomach or bottle to achieve that 

Rotherham remind me of Barnsley last season - they fought to the end when seemingly down. Fair play to Rotherham - they might not be the best players but they seem to be fighting and putting everything into games.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

21 Derby Pl 43 Points 43

—————————————————

Please stop it 😀😀

• Like 1

I can’t see where the next goal is coming from let alone a win.

Our fate could well be sealed my Sunday afternoon and all those out of contract should never play for this club again.

The only battle we might win is not finishing bottom... but at least Wycombe are giving a good go of it so I wouldn't be surprised if we lose that fight as well.

Any hopes of finishing higher than 23rd is the stuff of fantasy...