Rov v Cov tonight

58 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Are you ok? Rovrum are a vile bitter little outfit...they came to s6 with the beggin bowls yet they despise us..their relegation as well as the proper pigs is the only thing that might cheer me up after this torrid campaign

I dont see it that way mate,look at the points i have made and re post....

2 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

BTW I think the only way we survive is by winning the last 5 games which is about as likely as winning the lottery lol

Winning numbers for Saturday

Thank me later. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, parajack said:

I dont see it that way mate,look at the points i have made and re post....

Doesnt matter too us

Not good enough

Snowflake weak team,look at Lee's for Swanseas 1st goal,we deserve to go down,shyte....

1 hour ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I would say a good percentage of Rotherham and Barnsley fans want us to fail yet many on here hope Barnsley go up and Rotherham stay up. Just don't get it. If we're going to be an embarrassment I'd rather the other local teams were poo too.

It’s because for years they generally have been crap, and in the main we’ve been the better side.  Bigger support, bigger stadium although it’s a rust bucket bigger history etc. They don’t really like the fact that they aren’t our rivals. They clearly don’t like that our vitriol is saved for those in S2 and not them. 

I’ve never had an issue with Barnsley or Rotherham for that matter. Genuinely hope Dingles go up. Now I wouldn’t say that about that lot in S2. Perhaps it that they don’t like. 
They’re having their day right now, both of them which I don’t begrudge them of. I suppose if you want to rub it in, you need someone to actually care and because they’re not our huge rival they don’t like it simply because we don’t care. 

Guest LondonOwl313

Good result for us.. Rotherham to get 7 points from last 7, Derby to get 4 points from next 4 and Wednesday to win 4 out of 5 including at Pride Park would be enough. Next two home games are absolutely must win then see how the land lies, straight shoot over between Derby, Rotherham and Wednesday.

I do realise we’re crap and won’t win 4 out of 5 but the possibility is there if we could somehow do that 

4 minutes ago, marshy said:

It’s because for years they generally have been crap, and in the main we’ve been the better side.  Bigger support, bigger stadium although it’s a rust bucket bigger history etc. They don’t really like the fact that they aren’t our rivals. They clearly don’t like that our vitriol is saved for those in S2 and not them. 

I’ve never had an issue with Barnsley or Rotherham for that matter. Genuinely hope Dingles go up. Now I wouldn’t say that about that lot in S2. Perhaps it that they don’t like. 
They’re having their day right now, both of them which I don’t begrudge them of. I suppose if you want to rub it in, you need someone to actually care and because they’re not our huge rival they don’t like it simply because we don’t care. 

Fair enough. I never used to be that fussed about either of them but you can guarantee Dingle or Alan Lee will be along to take the ******** as soon as we're down. 

4 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Good result for us.. Rotherham to get 7 points from last 7, Derby to get 4 points from next 4 and Wednesday to win 4 out of 5 including at Pride Park would be enough. Next two home games are absolutely must win then see how the land lies, straight shoot over between Derby, Rotherham and Wednesday.

I do realise we’re crap and won’t win 4 out of 5 but the possibility is there if we could somehow do that 

Have you got any glue left?

• Haha 7

Just now, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Fair enough. I never used to be that fussed about either of them but you can guarantee Dingle or Alan Lee will be along to take the ******** as soon as we're down. 

Oh absolutely,  just got to go with it. Our time will come again, God knows when but it will. 

Guest LondonOwl313
Just now, Sheff74 said:

Have you got any glue left?

Lol it can swing our way if we won the next two, that’s how I see it. It’s low odds for sure but why give up before it’s confirmed when we just need a couple of rounds of fixtures to go the right way

Guest LondonOwl313
Just now, LondonOwl313 said:

Lol it can swing our way if we won the next two, that’s how I see it. It’s low odds for sure but why give up before it’s confirmed when we just need a couple of rounds of fixtures to go the right way

In fact.. this is Wednesday so I can totally see us winning 3 out of the next 4, taking it to the final day and then just losing anyway. It’s what we do