Erik Alonso

Guest Grandad

Guest Therealrealist
56 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Possibly? Who knows?

We all know DC is killing the club. But this belief that ANYONE is better than Chansiri is a slightly flawed. Despite DC’s mistakes and rank bad management - we still have a club and he’s still financing us through the pandemic. This Alonso bloke looks incredibly suspect and when it looks suspect - it usually is suspect! 

I want Chansiri to change or move on as much as the next Wednesdayite, but that shouldn’t be for any ********, Tom or Harry. There was a reason Alonso was trying to get his nose in at two clubs struggling in the Championship with well documented FFP and cash flow issues. 

Is there any chairman in the football league who isn’t still financing their clubs thru the pandemic?

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I'll do you one better, what is Erik Alonso?

Either a 29 year old champion boxer, owner of Bali United, ex-SWFC shareholder and advisor, and successful football agent with pictures of footballers on his website who are represented by other agents... or a total bullshítter. Time will tell I suppose

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Either a 29 year old champion boxer, owner of Bali United, ex-SWFC shareholder and advisor, and successful football agent with pictures of footballers on his website who are represented by other agents... or a total bullshítter. Time will tell I suppose

I'll do you one better, why is Erik Alonso?

Taken from a report in Derby Live

"I come from the world of sports. I've been a boxer. My father in his day was the owner of the Club Deportivo Logroñés. The vein comes to me, but I have always been a great football fan.

Guest Hornsby
10 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Is there any chairman in the football league who isn’t still financing their clubs thru the pandemic?

Brentfords

Just plain interested here to see how this plays out.

Obviously Mel Morris has wanted out of derby for a while.

Is it a case of I don't care who I sell today? Is Erik as mentalist as we thought? Or is he genius, with mad rich contacts?

Dont know about anyone else but this could be a very good watch.

Edited by Maddogbob