Erik Alonso

Guest Grandad

Guest Hornsby
23 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I expect him to be bombarded with texts from Nigeria from players who just need some money forwarding for expenses and air fair..

Racist.

Most frauds are done by whites, from Enron to Madoff via Libor City boys and Guiness trial.

Also in Africa, by Rhodes and Oppenheimer to name 2.

2 hours ago, Jim said:

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if we’re looking at this as the one that got away in a couple of years? If it was a straight choice between EA and AP, I know who I would choose.

Much will depend how the actual backers decide to run the show.

On 10/04/2021 at 08:57, Jim said:

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if we’re looking at this as the one that got away in a couple of years? If it was a straight choice between EA and AP, I know who I would choose.

Based on what?

24 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

He's done an interview on Sky..

We will not throw the money. We will do things properly. If we need to spend £20m we will, if we need to spend £150m then we will. It depends. We have that sort of money. If the team needs that, we will do it.

If this ends well for derby I'd be astonished. That's to say I'd even be surprised if it goes through.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

He's done an interview on Sky..

We will not throw the money. We will do things properly. If we need to spend £20m we will, if we need to spend £150m then we will. It depends. We have that sort of money. If the team needs that, we will do it.

Now he’s told all the teams he’s buying from I guess they will need it.

They cant throw the money with FFP anyway 

Guest Hornsby

For interest, Eric also claims that he was in talks with Wednesday about a takeover.

If true, glimmer of  hope that Chansiri might sell.

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I dunno about that - there's much unknowns at both clubs still isn't there?

My main remaining question is that will/can DC continue paying the bills next season. Otherwise we've already collected the set from an almost certain relegation to having prombles with the accounts and getting penalized in various ways. Not much left to do anymore.

Alonso however feels like a big shot troll.

Edited by FinnishOwl