Izzy Brown

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Would think a player without a club would be jumping at the chance to perform at Hillsborough, win the fans over and kick-start your career at the very least and put yourself in the shop window.

All our players are more worried about their next Instagram post. 

Get your priorities right Inspector! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Would think a player without a club would be jumping at the chance to perform at Hillsborough, win the fans over and kick-start your career at the very least and put yourself in the shop window.

Not sure all the modern players think like that tbh. 

Does Izzy Brown really give a sh*t? He's probably paid god knows how much at Chelsea to sit in their reserves and go out on loan to a bunch of random clubs to whom he has no affiliation. 

How old is the guy now? 24? 

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

All our players are more worried about their next Instagram post. 

Get your priorities right Inspector! 

Given how certain members of the squad have lauded the win against Barnsley on social media, after a run of 7 straight defeats and a draw, like it’s a World Cup win I’d say that’s probably correct. 

Edited by NeonLeon

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Not sure all the modern players think like that tbh. 

Does Izzy Brown really give a sh*t? He's probably paid god knows how much at Chelsea to sit in their reserves and go out on loan to a bunch of random clubs to whom he has no affiliation. 

How old is the guy now? 24? 

Got to be around that age, there is no doubt that he's a good player, and it's not as if the job he's asked to do is that taxing a few hours a week doing something I presume he enjoys.

If it's true that he's not putting in the application, and only he knows that then he must be aware that he will be missing out of enormous amounts of money.

Baffling. 

• Like 1

Ah knew he wouldn't be able to keep away from social media long 

The kids a b3113nd

Instead of posting poo all the time why don't you try and practice being a footballer 

Little kids having millions thrown at them before they've made a handful of appearances 

Teams like Chelsea have ruined the game 

• Like 6

Is this off the back of the grief he was getting on Twitter - where he got blamed for the U23s losing 4-0 and him getting sent off ?

He did appear to be singled out. A team doesn’t generally lose 4-0 based on one player.... maybe a goalkeeper at a push. 

However, we all know it’s a signing that hasn’t worked. 

Those who kept saying ‘why isn’t he playing’ like he was Ronaldinho must be feeling a bit strange now.  

4 hours ago, Jim said:

It just hasn’t worked out for whatever reason but that said if a player isn’t given a fair run in the team to show what they can do then what do you expect?

And this is a theme that has run through our entire season. In a nutshell we’ve been badly managed and Monk, Pulis and Thompson have to take some responsibility for this? It’s far too early to judge and blame Moore for his part in this season as he could still turn it around?

Yep agree. There’s a footballer in there with him but you have to give good players a run in a team. Start of season I thought he looked great. 

19 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Is this off the back of the grief he was getting on Twitter - where he got blamed for the U23s losing 4-0 and him getting sent off ?

He did appear to be singled out. A team doesn’t generally lose 4-0 based on one player.... maybe a goalkeeper at a push. 

However, we all know it’s a signing that hasn’t worked. 

Those who kept saying ‘why isn’t he playing’ like he was Ronaldinho must be feeling a bit strange now.  

To be fair having an ‘off the ball altercation’ with a 17 year old academy player as a 24 year old pro will do that. 

But I get your point about the result though. Do find a lot of the time fans go after players for things out of their sole control, like results. But for some baffling reason steer clear of the actual personal responsibilities a player might be dropping the ball in. 

What a bell. As far as I’m concerned he can F off, he’s gash anyway.

I’d also hazard a guess that he’s as thick as 2 short planks and has no idea what his pathetic quotes actually mean.

”Ooooh Betty,  every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better”

Frank Spencer circa 1980.

• Haha 1