Someone tell me...

Don't kid yourself. 

It worked for a bit, but we would have stopped winning eventually and the players would have gone to pot. 

All this talk about systems, style etc. 

They just aren't good enough. 

End of story. 

• Like 5

Plus, the idea that Adam Reach and Kadeem Harris are the answer to all our problems. 

Give me a break. 

Two more wasters to add to the squad of wasters. 

They had a little spell well they played ok and that was it. 

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
4 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I answered a question.

Previously Ive told the Moore out crew what ******** they are.

If any of that is wrong report me.

Ok crack on

But just look back at your full page of recent posts and ask yourself if you think that's how anybody should post, never mind a moderator.

If you think it is, then get on with it. 👍

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Plus, the idea that Adam Reach and Kadeem Harris are the answer to all our problems. 

Give me a break. 

Two more wasters to add to the squad of wasters. 

They had a little spell well they played ok and that was it. 

I have been saying this ever since Reach joined, just got back from a ban so I have to be careful what I say. 

I think the issue is the fans know the score, but Moore is the forth manager in this awful season, with a dozen game to play, and each one has tried new systems and personal, but it achieves the same outcome.

The players aren't good. I thought they were, maybe for mid-table, but they're not. Worse team since 2003.

17 minutes ago, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

All three of Harris' assists have come from the right

Brentford, Bournemouth & Wycombe
All of Reach's goals and assists have come from the left

It's simple and effective not all this inverted winger nonsense.
But it's not "modern"

The have inverted wingers they generally need to be a goal threat on the inside too. Harris is zero goal threat and Reach is not much better and when his confidence is like it is now he's an own goal threat. 

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

Players lack confidence and are past caring regardless of what way we play. Be surprised if we win another game.

To be honest even if they were full of confidence they'd still be sh-..

Just accept it's going to take time abd a rebuild.. No one system is better than another - I respect the fact he's trying to put it into place from the off.. Moore  knew he was joining a League  1 project IMO.. There is no way to keep this side up anyway. 

• Like 1

I’m surprised people still have enough fight left in them to get tetchy with one another!

I’ve lost all of my fight and just watch the games zombie-like, occasionally chuckling when things like Windass’ screen kick straight at Paterson happen!

Anyway. Im pretty sure the reason we are going down is because our players aren’t good enough. We could have possibly scraped enough points to at least get close to survival if we signed the striker we desperately needed in Jan. But we didn’t. And here we are. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

....why we binned playing two strikers with Reach left and Harris right?

What exactly didn’t we like about those early crosses, resulting in goals, wins, points and table-climbing?

What exactly do we like about the cleverer more modern formations and inverted wingers and wingers who aren’t wingers, that have seen us lose six in six?

I got fed up of asking the same question....

26 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Don't kid yourself. 

It worked for a bit, but we would have stopped winning eventually and the players would have gone to pot. 

All this talk about systems, style etc. 

They just aren't good enough. 

End of story. 

Completely disagree. 

We found a simple set up that worked with our limited squad, and inexplicably binned it.

We didn’t have to be Barca, just had to be better than Rotherham and Birmingham. 

It was supremely simple. Best Xl players in their best roles.

Now....

Penney

Windass wing

Paterson lone striker

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

....why we binned playing two strikers with Reach left and Harris right?

What exactly didn’t we like about those early crosses, resulting in goals, wins, points and table-climbing?

What exactly do we like about the cleverer more modern formations and inverted wingers and wingers who aren’t wingers, that have seen us lose six in six?

stupid is as stupid does , we are not geared up for one up front and it is made worse when that one  can't do the job , or the suppliers can't supply  two up top may be old school but it usually works ,