Sheffield Wednesday 2pm Press Conference - All updates here

DM on Jordan Rhodes

Jordan is a good striker who can finish, we don’t doubt that. But there is plenty more football left in him.

He’s another player I’m really looking forward to working with. He’s a wonderful talent, a goalscorer who knows where the back of the net is.

It’s about unlocking and giving them that platform to show his potential.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Moore on how much he has seen of Wednesday

"I have seen bits and parts.

"You don't focus too much because you work elsewhere beforehand and that has always been my focus but when the interest comes through you go more in detail into the team.

"That's what we have done over the last few days and will continue to do so.

"I know some of the players personally. It has got to be drawing a line in the sand here and a fresh start."

So the pitch is F**ked as well.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DM on Jordan Rhodes

Jordan is a good striker who can finish, we don’t doubt that. But there is plenty more football left in him.

He’s another player I’m really looking forward to working with. He’s a wonderful talent, a goalscorer who knows where the back of the net is.

It’s about unlocking and giving them that platform to show his potential.

that is the approach to take with JR imo  he looks like he's a player needs positivity

• Like 3

DC on Darren Moore

We had a lot of CVs and we looked outside abroad and in the UK, a good coach to fit to our situation.

We interviewed some and Darren is the best choice. He is ambitious and he has a good mentality. He is straightforward, we also had some laughing in the conversation!

Owlstalk Shop

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on accounts

Like I said in the last interview, I said we would submit soon. I am sorry to say that. I realised we have an issue we need to take longer. I expect if nothing is wrong, it is out of our hands, it will be this week or next week.

Sounds like Dodgy Terry down the pub, who STILL owes me that fiver

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri asked when he decided to appoint Moore

"As I mentioned in the past, we look outside (abroad and in the UK) for who is a good coach to fit our situation.

"I think he's ambitious, he has a good mentality.

"When I had a chat with him I think he is straightforward and we also have some laughing during the conversation."

He was laughing AT Chansiri. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri asked when he decided to appoint Moore

"As I mentioned in the past, we look outside (abroad and in the UK) for who is a good coach to fit our situation.

"I think he's ambitious, he has a good mentality.

"When I had a chat with him I think he is straightforward and we also have some laughing during the conversation."

The fans have been on laughing gas as well mucka!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Rolling contract

Yes, DC's lies never end do they? Even in the press brief he says he wants him long term and will back him to the hilt, but in reality only offers Darren Moore a short term contract and will not ask him which players he wants until the clubs, sorry, I meant DC and Paixo's advisors, are about to sign somebody that none of the football coaching staff have asked or even want!

• Like 1