BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

10 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

The only potential problem, as I said on my original post is we could then if the new owner sorted DC's mess out and got us to the Premier a few years later. 

We could end up with a scenario ala' le pigs with mcabe and the big roll prince. 

hopefully the ownership would be a clean break, so not the same issues, I would expect a buyer to be a bit more savvy and only commit to a lease for a few years.... maybe a shiny new ground after that?

3 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

hopefully the ownership would be a clean break, so not the same issues, I would expect a buyer to be a bit more savvy and only commit to a lease for a few years.... maybe a shiny new ground after that?

Oh imagine that

Imagine the new owner only buying the club because our chairman wanted to keep the stadium and charge mad rent for it, only for the new owners to go and build a brand new state of the art stadium with TWO big screens?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, camffiti said:

Is this going to turn into the summer of 

qAlon(so) 

We'll find out on the 1st of March

Chansiri is a hologram, The club has already been bought by David Icke, and it's all going to come out

It's all part of the plan which is going exactly as intended

So 1st March is the date

Unless it doesn't happen then because the plan needed to be changed

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

32 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

How do you know all this to be the case?

So far the only thing we know about Alonso is from DC’s mouth and Alonso’s bizarre internet presence which raises more questions than answers.

What we know:

He is an adviser, nothing special - from DC himself.

He is an agent with a questionable LinekdIn profile where a lot of things don’t add up. And he has an habit of going public with his dealings - huge red flag in my opinion. 

Your guessing that he’s connected to wealth. I should sincerely hope whoever is the money behind Alonso (if this is the case) they tell him to stop speaking on social media. If they are legitimate they wouldn’t want him doing that I’d imagine. 

Firstly I take it you accept that Southall is a chancer who likes to muscle in on money. If this is case why would he want to associate himself with Alonso, if Alonso has got nothing or no access to money would head in opposite direction.

Two chancers do not usually work together.

Secondly, ask your self how did he get to be an advisor to DC? No obvious link between DC and him.

Think you know Nixon gets information from certain agents and has link to Paixao camp. He was put out when information was coming out from Wednesday which was accurate and he did not know about it. Then his tweet about two sets of agents working on same issue. He said this was daft and does not have IQ to look behind why this was the situation. Can you explain why there would be two different camps of agents working on recruiting manager and players. One was DCs old advisor the other was Alonso camp. It is clear to me Alonso camp was brought in by another party who were looking to buy interest or take over Wednesday. I can not think of any other possible explanation of why two separate teams would be doing same job. 

Alonso tweet about shareholder nearly gave game away, this tells me there must have been plan in place. You saw posts on here by someone saying agreement in place to sell the club at end of season if stay in division. Think who ever posted this may have got told some solid information from what has happened since.

Alonso has far east links particularly Indonesia. He helped set up club Bali United and is pictured with son of head of SOS group in several photos.

Sky got hold of story and had some details and Joe Crann has indicated it is correct. Nixon would not know as not in loop with Alonso. The point you make him wanting to destabilise club by making bid does not make sense what would it achieve. The fan base is already not happy and evidence from contracts and DC talking about investors tells me he is looking for help.

It is a question of linking up the dots to find a possible explanation for events that have happened. Clearly something is going on, so what is it. I can not see anybody who is already connected to football wanting to make themselves look a fool and attracting adverse publicity when one of their prime sources of income is public relations.

Alonso has been careful to praise fans and try to get them onside why would he be doing this? His comments on social media have been defensive and nothing anywhere near as bad as you make out. I am not a fan of any agents and he will be out to make money probably by getting good position in club and sponging of deals for players etc but that is no different to any other.

This was serious interest no doubt.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Convenient the Cook turned us down story and Alonso quitting came before and after the huge game with Coventry.

And this news has broke on the eve of a huge game with Wycombe. 

Just funny ain’t it. 

OH god...

It's TIN FOIL HAT TIME

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh imagine that

Imagine the new owner only buying the club because our chairman wanted to keep the stadium and charge mad rent for it, only for the new owners to go and build a brand new state of the art stadium with TWO big screens?

lol

Not only that but double height digital marketing screens around the pitch.....and a really, really blue track around the pitch

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We'll find out on the 1st of March

Chansiri is a hologram, The club has already been bought by David Icke, and it's all going to come out

It's all part of the plan which is going exactly as intended

So 1st March is the date

Unless it doesn't happen then because the plan needed to be changed

I hear this will go waaayyy past the spring equinox 

Its all about the long game 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

It's already happened - the armed forces are going to announce it soon

Remember though...

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

So it's linked to the vaccine then.... everyone is being chipped, when Boris flicks the switch then suddenly 40million people in the UK become Wednesday fans..... Alonso will be minted then and we may even need a better shop

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Convenient the Cook turned us down story and Alonso quitting came before and after the huge game with Coventry.

And this news has broke on the eve of a huge game with Wycombe. 

Just funny ain’t it. 

Just wait til they announce mouse mats in the Club shop are going up after the Wycombe result.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Quist said:

Firstly I take it you accept that Southall is a chancer who likes to muscle in on money. If this is case why would he want to associate himself with Alonso, if Alonso has got nothing or no access to money would head in opposite direction.

Two chancers do not usually work together.

Secondly, ask your self how did he get to be an advisor to DC? No obvious link between DC and him.

Think you know Nixon gets information from certain agents and has link to Paixao camp. He was put out when information was coming out from Wednesday which was accurate and he did not know about it. Then his tweet about two sets of agents working on same issue. He said this was daft and does not have IQ to look behind why this was the situation. Can you explain why there would be two different camps of agents working on recruiting manager and players. One was DCs old advisor the other was Alonso camp. It is clear to me Alonso camp was brought in by another party who were looking to buy interest or take over Wednesday. I can not think of any other possible explanation of why two separate teams would be doing same job. 

Alonso tweet about shareholder nearly gave game away, this tells me there must have been plan in place. You saw posts on here by someone saying agreement in place to sell the club at end of season if stay in division. Think who ever posted this may have got told some solid information from what has happened since.

Alonso has far east links particularly Indonesia. He helped set up club Bali United and is pictured with son of head of SOS group in several photos.

Sky got hold of story and had some details and Joe Crann has indicated it is correct. Nixon would not know as not in loop with Alonso. The point you make him wanting to destabilise club by making bid does not make sense what would it achieve. The fan base is already not happy and evidence from contracts and DC talking about investors tells me he is looking for help.

It is a question of linking up the dots to find a possible explanation for events that have happened. Clearly something is going on, so what is it. I can not see anybody who is already connected to football wanting to make themselves look a fool and attracting adverse publicity when one of their prime sources of income is public relations.

Alonso has been careful to praise fans and try to get them onside why would he be doing this? His comments on social media have been defensive and nothing anywhere near as bad as you make out. I am not a fan of any agents and he will be out to make money probably by getting good position in club and sponging of deals for players etc but that is no different to any other.

This was serious interest no doubt.

It sounds good mate, but again it’s complete guesswork in my opinion. We don’t know any of that is true.

All we know is this:

DC says Alonso is an adviser, not even official.

Alonso claims he’s quit his role as adviser and claims a lot of things which can be questioned.

Whether you choose to believe what DC says is up to you. And fair enough if you think something deeper is going on. But I am willing to put my neck on the line and say Alonso will fade into the background and we won’t hear from him again. He’s already working with Southall on something with Derby according to his Instagram. 

57 minutes ago, sage owl said:

He doesn’t know anything he’s making stuff up to get attention , to complain about someone else doing the same thing on a bigger scale.

Its a guess I tired to workout what is happening. Clearly something is happening behind the scenes.

I am not looking for attention. 

• Like 1