BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

22 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Wasn’t aimed at you at all mate.

Your assumptions seemed pretty level headed to me .

Assumptions based on very little. 

Yet we’ve got proof and evidence from Alonso himself on his background, Chansiri on his role at the club and that he’s now working with Matt Southall and sniffing around Derby.

That’s not a dig at @Quist by the way. It could be possible what you believe is true, but there is no actual evidence this is the case. It’s just joining tenuous dots and trying to make sense of what’s going on. 

3 hours ago, Quist said:

The attention he is getting is wrong type of attention so can not see why anyone would do that. 

The Southall connection is basically him trying to muscle in on Alonso operation. which is what Southall does. The fact he wants to be connected to him suggests Alonso is fronting some money I do not think Alonso has indicated he has relationship with Southall. Derby County takeover is stalling Southall has heard there is this bloke looking to buy a club and he gets in touch and says DCFC are where you should be looking. The only thing this proves is that Alonso is fronting a syndicate who have money to invest. Absolutely nothing else.

I am not saying Alonso is wonderful but he has connections to wealth in particular Indonesian wealth. Oseman Odang and Pieter Tanuri both have links to him. He had role at Real Madrid and that is place which attracts money and it has obviously enabled him to get connections in far East. 

DC has learned the hard way that running a football club costs a lot of money £20 million a year effectively goes down the drain each year. His talk of investors suggests he was looking for help in funding the club. Alonso  was definitely advising club and you have to ask how he got into this role? DC acknowledged he was doing this at one point.  Nixon tweeted about two groups trying to appoint a manager, only explanation that offers any semblance of sense is another party was on seen and was hoping to have future stake in club.

I am quite certain their has been an offer for club and for some body to make offer they will have had to have had a close look at club. This suggests their was probably something planned prior to the club getting a points deduction. DC only wanting a manager to end of season why is this? Also many contracts were being offered in last 18months were very short term (12 to 24 months). this is somebody planning to get out or reduce holding in club and possibly has deal on table once problems with EFL resolved.

Alonso leaving and saying irreconcilable differences why do this? It suggests some agreement or arrangement had been entered into. His previous tweet saying shareholder was probably what was planned, it just makes you look foolish if no basis on reality.

He was obviously peeved by individuals saying he had no money hence tweet and then thought best not to get involved. 

All agents are shady customers but he does front some money and most certainly made bid for club in region of what is being stated. 

I have no idea if he would be any better than DC and his team but club could not be managed any worse than they currently are being at this time. 

That's the thing about Wednesday, just when you think we've hit rock bottom, we find an even lower rock bottom

I want DC to sell up, not sure Alonso is the man though

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Assumptions based on very little. 

Yet we’ve got proof and evidence from Alonso himself on his background, Chansiri on his role at the club and that he’s now working with Matt Southall and sniffing around Derby.

That’s not a dig at @Quist by the way. It could be possible what you believe is true, but there is no actual evidence this is the case. It’s just joining tenuous dots and trying to make sense of what’s going on. 

Christ almighty

You've literally just spent the whole thread posting conspiracy theories based on nothing at all and yet you just poo poo'd a very plausible idea of what's going on based on the information we know

lol

Amazing

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

41 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Would people trust this Alonso fella? 

I just don't buy it or him.

His behaviour gives me nasty flashbacks to previous chancers that this club attracted in the past.

We all know Chansiri needs to go, but frying pan into the fire springs to mind.

I see no distinction between his behaviour and the Cloud 9 guy

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Christ almighty

You've literally just spent the whole thread posting conspiracy theories based on nothing at all and yet you just poo poo'd a very plausible idea of what's going on based on the information we know

lol

Amazing

How is it plausible and what information do we have that all that is true? 

My explanation is far more plausible and is how it will play out. Already said it but we will hear no more from Alonso. I’m sure of it. Can hold me to that. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

That's the thing about Wednesday, just when you think we've hit rock bottom, we find an even lower rock bottom

I want DC to sell up, not sure Alonso is the man though

Is Alonso, well not him the backers, the ones who were interested if we are still in the Championship at the end of the season?

If not has DC agreed to sell at the end of the season for a higher fee to another bidder?

Will the Alonso consortium come back with a higher bid. 

If DC does sell does the club inherit the debt racked up by DC?

So many questions.

2 minutes ago, southportdc said:

I see no distinction between his behaviour and the Cloud 9 guy

Yet he’s some kind of frontman for a Indonesian consortium sounding out the club. Based on one article by SSN which has been dismissed by various sources.

It’s clear as day what Alonso is doing. Nothing big will come of this. 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

FootballTyper, Alan Nixon, Chris Holt Sheffield Star, ESPN.

Might have made a bid, but proof of funds? 

I might send the email to the club now and bid a fiver. 

What do you mean proof of funds. The rich guys have cash money

• Haha 1