BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

41 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope

None of the quotes there show I've fallen for anything at all

I'm disappointed how you've quoted stuff that don't apply to the point you're trying to make - you've really let yourself down there

To be fair I was wrong. After reading the thread a lot more people are taking this for what it is. You seem to be giving it a bit more credit than others. 

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

I think people who think DC wants to sell the club are incredibly wide off the mark.

I really don’t think there’s much to see here other than an agent trying to make a name for himself getting his name banded about in the media.

Will hold my hands up if proven wrong. 

Hang on - How is he making any kind of name for himself if you yourself were just slating his attitude and his working practices in your last post?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Hang on - How is he making any kind of name for himself if you yourself were just slating his attitude and his working practices in your last post?

lol

What? No publicity is bad publicity. Literally EVERYONE knows that. 

To me it’s clear as day what’s going on here. 

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Being dramatic for no reason. The players won’t give two hoots, they’re there to win a football match, not wonder who the owner is in six months time 

Nope. It’s an unwanted distraction. 

History at every club shows when there is drama off the field teams usually suffer on it. Ask Hull, Sunderland, Wigan, Portsmouth, Derby fans mate. 

Not what we need right now.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Nope. It’s an unwanted distraction. 

History at every club shows when there is drama off the field teams usually suffer on it. Ask Hull, Sunderland, Wigan, Portsmouth, Derby fans mate. 

Not what we need right now.

Overemotional claptrap

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Alonso is a stalking horse 

Chansiri needs to sell but does not want to lose face 

Buyers are around but are probably thinking we could go into admin 

Similar to the position we were in when Milan bought the club , he would have been prepared to buy us from the administrator but his hand was forced by another buyer lurking 

Flawed thinking,DC is the only major creditor,he will not put the Club into administration,no benefit........Dc will sell when he is ready in my view,and this may well be just the first round of negotiations(though he may not sell to this buyer consortium)

This should however once and for all,put to bed the 'who will want to buy us'? flat earther's     

• Like 3

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Overemotional claptrap

Well it’s not is it. 

Off the field shenanigans in my opinion is why the club are where we are. Why players are underperforming and why we started the season with a points deduction. 

But yeah a former adviser who left after a public spat with the chairman trying to buy the club and doing his business in public is exactly what the club needs right now while we battle relegation. 

Guest hirstysfags
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just watch how distracted our players are tonight when they batter Wycombe 3-0

Like last time.