BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

1 minute ago, Mcguigan said:

There's a huge difference in completing almost forensic levels of financial due diligence on a potential multi million pound takeover and snooping around our offices without DC rumbling you.

If, a bid has been submitted of £30m, how have they come to that valuation? How do they know what liabilities are due, what debts we have etc..? Are they just taking a punt?

Could it be possible that Alonso and the his group entered into a NDA to assess the accounts and this is the reason behind the delay in submission?

Not sure of the legality of delays in submission within a period of due diligence 

Someone with a bit of financial savvy wouldn’t take too long to get a rough idea of the financial overheads of the club. With a decent review of the last filed accounts, a rough evaluation of the reduced wages bill after some of our high earners have left, including past Directors such as Katrine etc. it would be possible to get a decent idea of the monthly losses the club are currently experiencing.

Given the Chansiri has publicly stated he can’t go on indefinitely to financially support the club without some sort of EFL or Government bailout.

This sort of knowledge is like ‘Gold-dust’ to a potential buyer as they would know as each month goes by the debts keep piling up and sooner or later Chansiri will have no option but to sell to the best bidder or face administration.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

There's a huge difference in completing almost forensic levels of financial due diligence on a potential multi million pound takeover and snooping around our offices without DC rumbling you.

If, a bid has been submitted of £30m, how have they come to that valuation? How do they know what liabilities are due, what debts we have etc..? Are they just taking a punt?

Well if he'd been advising on financial /all matters of the club surely he would have access to the accounts. Does anyone actually know what his "Advisory" aspect was in relation to?. 

Get yourself in the door and find out more.... 

Alonso is the Spanish James bond super spy lol

Guest Hornsby
56 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'd rather have Elon Musk

Or Bezos

Yeah  they have really messed up clubs they own.

Musk is  a pothead and and done fir dodgy dealings while Bezos destroyed Fargate and every other once vibrant town centre. 

Paxo muat be bottling it.

Would people trust this Alonso fella? 

I just don't buy it or him.

His behaviour gives me nasty flashbacks to previous chancers that this club attracted in the past.

We all know Chansiri needs to go, but frying pan into the fire springs to mind.

Edited by SiJ
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Tenner we don’t hear about this again and Alonso will move on and attempt to get involved with Derby (which he is already doing) and forget about Sheffield Wednesday?

I’ll send it to charity if you like. 

But Derby have already been taken over..

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Well if he'd been advising on financial /all matters of the club surely he would have access to the accounts. Does anyone actually know what his "Advisory" aspect was in relation to?. 

Yes he was a shareholder..............................oh wait a minute lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Yes he was a shareholder..............................oh wait a minute lol

In all seriousness, if Chansiri isn't 100% owner, Erik may be bidding on Chansiri's stake in the club, as opposed to the club in its entirety.

Discuss!

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Quist said:

Its a guess I tired to workout what is happening. Clearly something is happening behind the scenes.

I am not looking for attention. 

Wasn’t aimed at you at all mate.

Your assumptions seemed pretty level headed to me .

• Haha 1