BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It sounds good mate, but again it’s complete guesswork in my opinion. We don’t know any of that is true.

All we know is this:

DC says Alonso is an adviser, not even official.

Alonso claims he’s quit his role as adviser and claims a lot of things which can be questioned.

Whether you choose to believe what DC says is up to you. And fair enough if you think something deeper is going on. But I am willing to put my neck on the line and say Alonso will fade into the background and we won’t hear from him again. He’s already working with Southall on something with Derby according to his Instagram. 

It is a guess but can not think of any other scenarios that fit series of events we had.

If he does not think club is worth more than offer I am sure we will not hear from him again although DC will have a say on events. 

21 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Is there any tangible evidence that this consortium exists?

A twitter account, an instagram account and an 'under construction' website 

Thats all you need to know, to know we're genuine big players..

59a2c88f45745_giphy(2).gif.eb65c37d7d9193e6ed33f76b902e921c.gif

Honest, Guv

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

So it's linked to the vaccine then.... everyone is being chipped, when Boris flicks the switch then suddenly 40million people in the UK become Wednesday fans..... Alonso will be minted then and we may even need a better shop

Thought the idea was Boris to flick the trigger and 60 million die and the remaining people alive become slaves of the Conservative Party.  You just don't know who to believe nowadays.

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

You've convinced me

40,000 views,  1000 replieso on here and traction in MSM show's many others are two. 

He's really lobbed a grename in.

What a grand game...while the team are fighting for their lives

Guest Mcguigan
9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm being serious

How do you know he's not had a look at things, been shown things, and assessed the opportunity?

Companies house can't get a copy of the accounts but an advisor, who only two week ago was involved in public slangin match with DC and given the boot, is given full disclosure?

37 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

hopefully the ownership would be a clean break, so not the same issues, I would expect a buyer to be a bit more savvy and only commit to a lease for a few years.... maybe a shiny new ground after that?

We can only Dream lol

Though would you really prefer one of those new "plastic" hollow soulless grounds they seemed to build like the ricoh arena etc.?? 

Just now, Mcguigan said:

Companies house can't get a copy of the accounts but an advisor, who only two week ago was involved in public slangin match with DC and given the boot, is given full disclosure?

Depends how long he was here behind the sidelines?? 

If we the fans can see the glaring financial failings that have created this mess it wouldn't be hard for someone in the inside snooping around to get a far clearer picture. 

Guest Therealrealist
3 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

If that was the case he would surely snap their hands off, all the billionaires I know aren't bothered about saving face they would rather have the money.

You know plenty of billionaires then in joker and bramley club??

Guest Mcguigan
1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

Depends how long he was here behind the sidelines?? 

If we the fans can see the glaring financial failings that have created this mess it wouldn't be hard for someone in the inside snooping around to get a far clearer picture. 

There's a huge difference in completing almost forensic levels of financial due diligence on a potential multi million pound takeover and snooping around our offices without DC rumbling you.

If, a bid has been submitted of £30m, how have they come to that valuation? How do they know what liabilities are due, what debts we have etc..? Are they just taking a punt?

29 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

A twitter account, an instagram account and an 'under construction' website 

Thats all you need to know, to know we're genuine big players..

59a2c88f45745_giphy(2).gif.eb65c37d7d9193e6ed33f76b902e921c.gif

Honest, Guv

Thanks for that, I've just chucked up!!

3 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

There's a huge difference in completing almost forensic levels of financial due diligence on a potential multi million pound takeover and snooping around our offices without DC rumbling you.

If, a bid has been submitted of £30m, how have they come to that valuation? How do they know what liabilities are due, what debts we have etc..? Are they just taking a punt?

Again I think a lot of people are wanting a bigger story than there actually is. 

Alonso said himself that his time with us was brief. So not sure he had time to carry out full due diligence of our situation. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Haha 1