BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Well it’s not is it. 

Off the field shenanigans in my opinion is why the club are where we are. Why players are underperforming and why we started the season with a points deduction. 

But yeah a former adviser who left after a public spat with the chairman trying to buy the club and doing his business in public is exactly what the club needs right now while we battle relegation. 

Bet you £10 we beat Wycombe tonight 

I'll either give it to your or give it to charity if I lose

Deal?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Bet you £10 we beat Wycombe tonight 

I'll either give it to your or give it to charity if I lose

Deal?

I think we will win too.

All I said is this is not what the club needs right now while we’re scrapping for our lives. It’s just one thing after another. An unwanted distraction. Wycombe isn’t the only game we’ve got to play this season yanno.

6 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

To be fair if I was at the club and there was a possibility Chansiri may be leaving, then it would probably put a hop and skip in my walk to work rather than cause me any upset.

My take on it too.

Light at the end of a long dark tunnel hopefully.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Nope. It’s an unwanted distraction. 

History at every club shows when there is drama off the field teams usually suffer on it. Ask Hull, Sunderland, Wigan, Portsmouth, Derby fans mate. 

Not what we need right now.

I think you’re adding 2 + 2 and getting 5 here

Takeovers are part and parcel of the game

Listing those clubs,  I’m guessing you think a takeover would put us in deep sh*t, as opposed to being a positive move 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 1

Once had a car for sale, i wanted £3k it was well worth it..needed cash quickly.

This clever tw@t turned up and offered £2.5k...didn't like him at all....told him to bollloxe..in not so many words..

Sold it a couple of days later for £2.4k to someone who was ok..🙄

Just now, sherlyegg said:

Once had a car for sale, i wanted £3k it was well worth it..needed cash quickly.

This clever tw@t turned up and offered £2.5k...didn't like him at all....told him to bollloxe..in not so many words..

Sold it a couple of days later for £2.4k to someone who was ok..🙄

So we are worth 20 million then 

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, sage owl said:

He doesn’t know anything he’s making stuff up to get attention , to complain about someone else doing the same thing on a bigger scale.

How?

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I think you’re adding 2 + 2 and getting 5 here

Takeovers are part and parcel of the game

Listing those clubs,  I’m guessing you think a takeover would put us in deep sh*t, as opposed to being a positive move 

A takeover to the right person would be fantastic.

You confident Alonso is the man to do that? 

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, parajack said:

Flawed thinking,DC is the only major creditor,he will not put the Club into administration,no benefit........Dc will sell when he is ready in my view,and this may well be just the first round of negotiations(though he may not sell to this buyer consortium)

This should however once and for all,put to bed the 'who will want to buy us'? flat earther's     

What about Hmrc and the mortgage on the ground 

don’t they count ?