BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

Just now, jp1981 said:

I'd go along those lines. However, you could argue that Burnley were sold for 200m and benefit from the riches of the TV money. 

Maybe 120m. 

I wonder where DC is getting the money from to keep the club going and to pay the players? Is it from his family. 

Literally nobody knows 

Everyone just guesses and makes wild suggestions 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, jp1981 said:

I'd go along those lines. However, you could argue that Burnley were sold for 200m and benefit from the riches of the TV money. 

Maybe 120m. 

I wonder where DC is getting the money from to keep the club going and to pay the players? Is it from his family. 

Looking at the payroll i’d say it’s probably coming from D-Taxis

• Haha 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Literally nobody knows 

Everyone just guesses and makes wild suggestions 

That's the problem. 

DC should name his price. Or if he really doesn't want to sell, he needs to share his plans for the club and how he will move the club forward. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

The thing is if it is true and  there has been an offer for the club, and Joe crann is saying DC no interest in selling 

I’d love to know what DC’s intentions are moving forward 

because I’m totally baffled

Unless he has another buyer lined up for the summer....one paying more?

Some of you lot are a disgrace

You’re like a cheap tart who landed a sugar daddy. You were loving all the fancy holiday, shoes and handbags. Now the money has dried up you don’t want Chansiri anymore, and you’re after the next rich guy who flashes his cash around 

• Haha 6

Just now, Django said:

You’re like a cheap tart who landed a sugar daddy. You were loving all the fancy holiday, shoes and handbags. Now the money has dried up you don’t want Chansiri anymore, and you’re after the next rich guy who flashes his cash around 

Yep

BRING ON SPENDAGEDDON!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Django said:

Slams door.

Alonso - Hi Sky, I’ve just bid 30m to buy SWFC. Chansiri has turned me down, but stick it on the breaking news ticker if you want. 

Also Alonso - Hi, nice to meet you. Wouldn’t normally put sky sports news on for a first date, but I might get a mention today. Fancy watching it in the bedroom?

6 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

The thing is if it is true and  there has been an offer for the club, and Joe crann is saying DC no interest in selling 

I’d love to know what DC’s intentions are moving forward 

because I’m totally baffled

Promotion!
He probably still thinks we will be in the premier league next year and then he can sell us for a billion dollars...