Chansiri speaks out on Alonso departure

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Exactly. He’s not even an official adviser. How has he managed to get the phone number of everyone on the payroll? 

It's bizarre, if an advisor for my job text me on my personal number after getting my number from my employer, that's a massive breach of gdpr

• Like 3

Guest Grandad
Just now, Morepork said:

Totally embarrassing but not quite as embarrassing as those on here that were falling over themselves with excitement when Erik appeared from nowhere..........

Did we ever find out if anybody went to watch him playing cricket?

Just now, NeonLeon said:

Can hardly blame people. 

Around the time he was talking to fans Chansiri said he was working for the club. If he’d said the were painting the Kop pink, Chansiri’s acknowledgment of him would add credibility to it. Just like it added credibility to anything else he said.

Which is why I said most of it was hope that Alonso could turn this ship around - a direct result of the feeling of helplessness we’re all probably feeling right now. The fact that as a club we gave a chancer the opportunity to wheedle his way in and as a fan base accepted him so readily shows how far we’ve sunk - that’s the embarrassing thing.

• Like 1

Just now, Grandad said:

How do you know the Chairman allowed him to?

Sounds to me like the Chairman welcomed done help with commercial. Seems like Eric the Fantasist took it upon himself to pursue other interests

The chairman said he let him put forward managerial and player suggestions. Maybe Alonso as an adviser interpreted that as being able to contact people?

This Alonso bloke does sound like a complete chancer but I’m more concerned as to how he got his foot in the door in the first place. And how he managed to contact everyone on the payroll. 

Take both what the chairman and Alonso has said with a pinch of salt. The club is an absolute basket case, god knows what goes on behind the scenes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yellowbelly said:

Which is why I said most of it was hope that Alonso could turn this ship around - a direct result of the feeling of helplessness we’re all probably feeling right now. The fact that as a club we gave a chancer the opportunity to wheedle his way in and as a fan base accepted him so readily shows how far we’ve sunk - that’s the embarrassing thing.

Indeed,

Many are treading the icy water amongst burning fuel and grabbing any piece of floating wreckage from HMS Pisstheleague that passes by on a tide of s.hit....

We’ll never here the other side of the story in all fairness to Alonso. 

However he’s just another name on a list of people that couldn’t work with DC

Glenn Roeder

Jonathan Hill

Paul Senior

Adam Pearson

Katrien Miere

Erik Alonso

Hard to believe the issues within the other club are anything other than Chansiri. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Totally embarrassing but not quite as embarrassing as those on here that were falling over themselves with excitement when Erik appeared from nowhere..........

Thing is, it's very easy to take the moral high ground by saying, well I wasn't sucked in etc. ( not saying you are) Just like this afternoon when many thought we had recruited a Footballing director or what ever he was.

It's such a sad endicment on our football club that it is this way. There's a reason why folk believe this. Some of it is stupidity, some just believe what they see and read. Such as it must be true it was in the Sun.

The shame is that we are crying out for success, and fans are hoping that even the smallest crumb of information that makes us look better than we are must be right. That says a hell of a lot about the state of this club. A hell of a lot.

• Like 1

To be fair to Erik. 

Chansiri said in the media briefing. Erik was an adviser, the same as Amadeu. He will listen to whoever does good for the club.

Erik attempts to do good for the club - contacts Paul Cook as manager which is universally wanted by the fanbase. DC doesn’t listen. 

Then when he leaves DC says he was never an official adviser anyway? Bit of a contradiction from the chairman don’t you think? 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What you on about? Didn’t get sucked into anything. 

Two sides to every story. Perhaps you shouldn’t get sucked in to everything the chairman says? 

Sounds to me like a colossal miscommunication. Another day at the circus. 

Sounds like he was a chancer. 

As if I get sucked into everything the owner says. 

Just seems he might have been right about this influential advisor who stated he owned the club, then stated he had shares then scuttled off giving sound bites to fans as he goes back to his under construction website.

Ultra professional.

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Sounds like he was a chancer. 

As if I get sucked into everything the owner says. 

Just seems he might have been right about this influential advisor who stated he owned the club, then stated he had shares then scuttled off giving sound bites to fans as he goes back to his under construction website.

Ultra professional.

So right about him that he made him an adviser in the first place and was willing to let Alonso help him buy and sell players.

Then when he leaves well he wasn’t ‘official’ anyway. 

Absolutely bizarre.

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 3

Couldn't care less about wether he has gone or not. I'm certainly not going to believe anything from Chansiri, wasn't it a while back he said a certain someone didn't have anything to do with the club anymore yet he's still lurking around like a bad smell?

Clubs an absolute mess, there is nothing positive coming out from it, constantly sh!t piling up stories. 

He goes on about all this trusting people, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, him and his little leach pals. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

To be fair to Erik. 

Chansiri said in the media briefing. Erik was an adviser, the same as Amadeu. He will listen to whoever does good for the club.

Erik attempts to do good for the club - contacts Paul Cook as manager which is universally wanted by the fanbase. DC doesn’t listen. 

Then when he leaves DC says he was never an official adviser anyway? Bit of a contradiction from the chairman don’t you think? 

He certainly did.

He said “Erik, he is an advisor, the same as anyone else.”

Then wonders why people are interested in what Alonso had to say. DC has told us his importance a month ago, now he’s a no one supposedly. 

Farce. 

• Like 2