Chansiri speaks out on Alonso departure

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

How on earth is that backing him?

I’m just trying to see it from two perspectives. 

I’ve stated multiple times on here that Alonso should be nowhere near the club and his online presence makes no sense. 

What you trying to gain here? 

You've got more faces than a town hall clock. Not the first time that's been said. 

5 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Harsh but absolutely true.  On the first point I was warned by a box holder of the treatment they got when they wished to renew their box. I regret to say  I gave the new owner the benefit of the doubt. Probably because I so wanted to have finally got an owner to drive the club forward. People who had had a box, sponsored matches, brought others to the club, and put money into the club during hard times were treated appallingly (i won't go into details).  They didn't renew and supporters (in every sense of the word) of the club for half a century were lost.

This whole "advisor" thing is a nonsense anyway. A proper long term business structure should have been put in place, with a top notch legal team, chief executive, merchandise executive, sponsorship team, PR office, fans liaison officer and development (revenue raising team).  These should all have been on good salaries with incentivised bonuses. Most of these people would have had the long term interests of the club at heart. This would have been far cheaper than this agent/advisor rubbish.

Sorry to say I think it's too late now and I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if we are the "big club" that everyone says sooner or later will go under. I just don't see a way out.

Bang on.

Just like letting the business and PR opportunity of 150th year of a once proud traditional football club pass, save for the genius of a f.u.c.k.I.n.g ridiculously distorted haemorrhoid of a celebration cake...

The club is a laughing stock.

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

He also said he never brought anything to the table ?  Sounds to me like he was a chancer in the background saying he was going to do x , y and z and clearly couldn’t do anything 

And now decides to run his mouth on social media because he knows the fan base will lap it up and hope he gets him a bit of popularity 

None of that negates the point that he was working for the club.

As I said in the other thread regardless of whatever work he did or didn’t do for Wednesday, he was still on the inside. Therefore the owner should take responsibility for him being a part of the club. 

• Like 2

Guest Grandad
13 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Why don't you ask Erik on Twitter if he is willing to sell his stake in the club to the fans?

Did he ever state he was a shareholder?

The biggest issue is that Chansiri entertained listening to this guy in the first place. Another poor decision.

Has Alsono given his shares back yet?

45 minutes ago, Grandad said:

100% agree with the Chairman on this. Well done

Absolutely on this one, certainly cynical regards people using Twitter to promote themselves. Still he should have given the chancer a wide berth from the outset,

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

People can't rid themselves of the sense that Chanisri is a credible owner for this grand old football club. Get over it and everything starts to make sense. 

Who is still thinking that?

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You've got more faces than a town hall clock. Not the first time that's been said. 

No mate, you just like picking on my posts for some reason and then when I explain my stance clearly you can’t accept it and accuse me of being two faced.

See right through it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Did he ever state he was a shareholder?

I believe so, quickly got removed from his profile, sure someone posted it on here before it disappeared.

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

The biggest issue is that Chansiri entertained listening to this guy in the first place. Another poor decision.

Has Alsono given his shares back yet?

This is literally what I’ve said from the start and you’ve spent the entire time in this thread having a pop at me for it.

Incredible 

lol

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

No mate, you just like picking on my posts for some reason and then when I explain my stance clearly you can’t accept it and accuse me of being two faced.

See right through it.

Cone on you two, let's keep it civil and skip the personal stuff. Good debate this