Chansiri speaks out on Alonso departure

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

So right about him that he made him an adviser in the first place and was willing to let Alonso help him buy and sell players.

Then when he leaves well he wasn’t ‘official’ anyway. 

Absolutely bizarre.

You keep backing a man who has a website that doesn't work and is running his mouth off on Twitter. 

Why? 

At this point Alonso has nothing to lose so instead of re-tweeting crap articles to make himself look hard to a bunch of clowns on the SWFC hashtag why doesn’t he put together a legible article that exposes Chansiri for all he allegedly is ???  

Will not hold my breath

1 minute ago, 0114 said:

He certainly did.

He said “Erik, he is an advisor, the same as anyone else.”

Then wonders why people are interested in what Alonso had to say. DC has told us his importance a month ago, now he’s a no one supposedly. 

Farce. 

He’s the same as Amadeu. But now he’s gone Paixao is official and Erik wasn’t.

lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

To be fair to Erik. 

Chansiri said in the media briefing. Erik was an adviser, the same as Amadeu. He will listen to whoever does good for the club.

Erik attempts to do good for the club - contacts Paul Cook as manager which is universally wanted by the fanbase. DC doesn’t listen. 

Then when he leaves DC says he was never an official adviser anyway? Bit of a contradiction from the chairman don’t you think? 

Why don't you ask Erik on Twitter if he is willing to sell his stake in the club to the fans?

19 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

DC - ‘I always welcome anyone who can help us with revenue’...

Like the corporate box holders when he first arrived?

Like walk ups on match day.

Like selling merchandise.

Like helping other clubs revenue by letting your playing assets leave for nothing.

Like operating a transfer policy that does not turnover.

Like hapless customers or worse.

it’s just b.o.l.l.o.x.

Harsh but absolutely true.  On the first point I was warned by a box holder of the treatment they got when they wished to renew their box. I regret to say  I gave the new owner the benefit of the doubt. Probably because I so wanted to have finally got an owner to drive the club forward. People who had had a box, sponsored matches, brought others to the club, and put money into the club during hard times were treated appallingly (i won't go into details).  They didn't renew and supporters (in every sense of the word) of the club for half a century were lost.

This whole "advisor" thing is a nonsense anyway. A proper long term business structure should have been put in place, with a top notch legal team, chief executive, merchandise executive, sponsorship team, PR office, fans liaison officer and development (revenue raising team).  These should all have been on good salaries with incentivised bonuses. Most of these people would have had the long term interests of the club at heart. This would have been far cheaper than this agent/advisor rubbish.

Sorry to say I think it's too late now and I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if we are the "big club" that everyone says sooner or later will go under. I just don't see a way out.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

At this point Alonso has nothing to lose so instead of re-tweeting crap articles to make himself look hard to a bunch of clowns on the SWFC hashtag why doesn’t he put together a legible article that exposes Chansiri for all he allegedly is ???  

Will not hold my breath

He could put a formal statement on his company website........if it was an operational website! 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You keep backing a man who has a website that doesn't work and is running his mouth off on Twitter. 

Why? 

I’m literally not backing him at all. Bloke should be nowhere near the football club.

I’m questioning why we let him in in the first place. And why DC said he was an adviser who can help buy, sell players and put managerial appointments forward. And then when he goes say he wasn’t official anyway. 

Makes no sense.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’m literally not backing him at all. Bloke should be nowhere near the football club.

I’m questioning why we let him in in the first place. And why DC said he was an adviser who can help buy, sell players and put managerial appointments forward. And then when he goes say he wasn’t official anyway. 

Makes no sense.

Where’s the evidence to say he was ‘in’ ? 

Makes no sense.

13 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

ERIK BITES BACK. 

10 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

To be fair to Erik. 

Chansiri said in the media briefing. Erik was an adviser, the same as Amadeu. He will listen to whoever does good for the club.

Erik attempts to do good for the club - contacts Paul Cook as manager which is universally wanted by the fanbase. DC doesn’t listen. 

Then when he leaves DC says he was never an official adviser anyway? Bit of a contradiction from the chairman don’t you think? 

Makes no sense.

Yeah I've been back and re read your posts. 

I don't see where you were backing him. I certainly don't get that from reading your posts. 

• Like 3

Once again DC puts out a statement and the same people treat it as gospel.

Always the same, the man simply says whatever he thinks will please people.

Again, if Alonso was just an advisor, how in the merry blue hell did he get staffs numbers to text them?

• Like 6

DC literally said he was an adviser working for the club helping sell players and helping with the commercial side of things. 

This is the evidence that he was involved with the club. From the chairman’s mouth.

He also said he never brought anything to the table ?  Sounds to me like he was a chancer in the background saying he was going to do x , y and z and clearly couldn’t do anything 

And now decides to run his mouth on social media because he knows the fan base will lap it up and hope he gets him a bit of popularity