Managers/Head Coach you would be happy with? Or not happy with.....

By the sounds of it cook has ruled himself out as have several others 

who would you be happy/tolerate with, out of the realistic managers available and linked 

Probs like many others , I don’t know too much about any candidates, but after reading up on several Of them 

Happy/tolerate

Thorston Fink

Paco Jemez (all out attack) 

Roy Keane 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Not one name mentioned during this process has filled me with excitement. The negatives of each one outweigh the positives. A sad indictment of where DC’s mismanagement has left the perception of our club in the wider football world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Markowski77 said:

By the sounds of it cook has ruled himself out as have several others 

who would you be happy/tolerate with, out of the realistic managers available and linked 

Probs like many others , I don’t know too much about any candidates, but after reading up on several Of them 

Happy/tolerate

Thorston Fink

Paco Jemez (all out attack) 

Roy Keane 

Roy Keane....really?????

I’ve past caring now. Whoever it is will be a yes man, will have to put up with DC interfering and not be able to choose which players we bring in.

He’ll be sacked within 12 months, and then we’ll be back here again having the same discussion in which we’ll start the same cycle again. Repeat, repeat, repeat. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Assuming Cook (the obvious candidate from pre Pulis days) is out of the running and Pearson wouldn’t work with Chansiri then Jokanovic would do nicely if (as some have suggested) he’s looking to return to the UK.  Unfortunately I suspect he’s looking for (and would get) better than the 20/21 version of Sheffield Wednesday.

Of those still linked, Ivic might be OK I guess, but hard to get too excited about him based on lukewarm comments from a Watford supporting mate.  To be honest I’ve pretty much lost interest in who our new manager might be as can’t see anything changing for the better.  Suspect Thompson will end up in the job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1