Managers/Head Coach you would be happy with? Or not happy with.....

Who ever Chansiri selects he will be lucky to see out this season and luckier to see in the new season. But as we have had to endure the likes of Jos, Monk and Pullis who all have the charm of a black widow spider I would enjoy our new manager having a pleasing personality, one who would gel well with the supporters and hopefully has the experience needed to be successful at SWFC 

Carlos comes to mind 

1 hour ago, Markowski77 said:

By the sounds of it cook has ruled himself out as have several others 

I do not think he has. He has had discussion with club. I understand DC speaks to potential managers several times.

Ivic was probably favoured target but that has not happened so will revisit others interviewed. 

I actually think manager from abroad extremely difficult in present circumstances. They have to get negative test and then isolate for 10 days. Hence best part of two weeks before turn up, Also end of season contract can not see any worthwhile coach from abroad turning up for that. 

Jemez if he gets it lump on for relegation it would be certainty.

We've had three weeks since Pulis was sacked and no further forward. It's not being cautious, that's being incompetent.

Thought that Cook was a good fit and could have been in place at the beginning of January. The fact that Chansiri not keen suggests he isn't as good a fit and even if he was appointed now would be a waste of time, especially as we've deliberately run the clock down on the transfer window, to make it even more difficult for whoever is appointed and then only offering a contract to the end of the season is pathetic  

At this stage I'm losing interest. Leave Thompson in charge (he's as much chance if doing that as some of the names linked), hope we stay up and hope Chansiri sells the club in the summer.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, striker said:

We've had three weeks since Pulis was sacked and no further forward. It's not being cautious, that's being incompetent.

Thought that Cook was a good fit and could have been in place at the beginning of January. The fact that Chansiri not keen suggests he isn't as good a fit and even if he was appointed now would be a waste of time, especially as we've deliberately run the clock down on the transfer window, to make it even more difficult for whoever is appointed and then only offering a contract to the end of the season is pathetic  

At this stage I'm losing interest. Leave Thompson in charge (he's as much chance if doing that as some of the names linked), hope we stay up and hope Chansiri sells the club in the summer.

Do you know this as fact or just assuming we’re nowhere further? 

• Like 2

Just be happy to have one.

We are probably beyond the point where we have the ability to attract a decent name given the conditions we’re looking to impose on the role.

Part of me feels DC would appoint himself if he felt for one second he could get away with it...... :Chansiri:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Do you know this as fact or just assuming we’re nowhere further? 

Just summising. There seems to be more effort spent on a power struggle between agents than appointing a manager, making the signings needed this transfer window and giving us the best opportunity of staying in the league. 

3 weeks to appoint a manager, especially as Chansiri was considering Pulis position 2 weeks before he sacked him really is ridiculous.