Vladimir Ivić

37 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Not sure I buy this argument Sal. There is no suggestion Pulis was “authoritarian” at Wednesday, he was just out dated with his tactics and to be honest I think he wanted out as soon as he got in. Ivic is a lot younger than Pulis and you’d think a lot more in touch with the modern footballer. Carlos apparently ran a holiday camp and that was the blame for his downfall.
To be honest it’s all testicles anyway because it hinges on one thing only and that’s results. If your winning it works and your a genius and if your losing your the worst manager there has ever been. Right time, right place, right manager.

Good post,  judging by how many supply teachers Watford had and their “style of play” in the premier league (i.e. lack of defence), it’s easy to see why their squad might not like a task master ruining Troy’s holiday camp.  

Despite the fans outrage they were 5th in the league which is not too bad for a team relegated from the PL, with plenty of games to play.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 06/01/2021 at 22:05, Owls-Fan said:

I agree with the sentiment, I’d like us to get a manager to make our club more fashionable, with attractive football. But frankly I’d settle for winning football now even if it’s defensive.  

As long as we appoint a very good manager, that’s the most important thing

Where have I heard all that poo before? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Good post,  judging by how many supply teachers Watford had and their “style of play” in the premier league (i.e. lack of defence), it’s easy to see why their squad might not like a task master ruining Troy’s holiday camp.  

Despite the fans outrage they were 5th in the league which is not too bad for a team relegated from the PL, with plenty of games to play.  

And so it starts again. A pending managerial appointment allows the Chansiri cheerleaders one of their few remaining chances to back their man’s thinking. I just want him out of our club. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Let’s be honest, we knew he wouldn’t choose the smartest option. When has he ever? 

Look at his view, one foreign manager as success, one failure, there English, first walked out, second had us bottom , third one won in ten. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

And so it starts again. A pending managerial appointment allows the Chansiri cheerleaders one of their few remaining chances to back their man’s thinking. I just want him out of our club. 

1. I don’t support Chansiri and want him out of the club too, so you have assumed wrong there. 

2. Unlike some people I try to find the positive in things that might be happening with our club, including hiring a manager who has won league titles and cups. 

3. I find your post above saying I’m talking poo offensive. This is a forum to discuss opinions, if you don’t like it then you should explain why.  

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

If he appointed Cook you would find something to spout about though wouldn’t you 😏

Edited by Guest

On 06/01/2021 at 19:14, flash said:

Apparently he’s but of a authoritarian (no mobile phones at training, strict diet, etc) and makes training sessions very high intensity. This got quite a few of the Watford players backs up. 

Sounds just like Luhukay. 

Does he allow mushrooms though?