The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

4 minutes ago, Jim said:

Pretty obvious that Palmer and Paterson will want out to give them a better chance of playing for Scotland particularly after missing out on the Euros?

Which will hopefully help us to get rid, earn a few quid and significantly reduce the wage bill

If we get our money back on Patterson so £5/600k and £250k (I know) for Palmer and £30/40k p.w off the wage bill that would fund a lot of the rebuild we need

52 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Which will hopefully help us to get rid, earn a few quid and significantly reduce the wage bill

If we get our money back on Patterson so £5/600k and £250k (I know) for Palmer and £30/40k p.w off the wage bill that would fund a lot of the rebuild we need

Their combined wages aren't £30-40k mate. But I agree, we can replace with better quality on lower wages. 

1 minute ago, malek said:

Apparently we are interest in bringing Barnsley winger Luke Thomas in on loan, but Bristol Rovers remain favorites for his signature. Couldn't make it up 😓

Yep we can’t compete with Bristol Rovers, move onto the next one 

• Haha 2

Its interesting to see all these rumours that have appeared from the fans with no mention elsewhere. Palmer / Paterson for instance.

As for Windass being average, for anyone who is attracting interest from the likes of Fulham and WBA they must see more than some of our fans 

If would be very difficult getting anyone better than Windass to play for us, i rate him

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

Izzy Brown must have a right agent, because from what I’ve seen he wouldn’t get a game in the Bud Evans league. Modern day Ali Dia. Absolute con artist. 

Take a gamble on his talent I guess. Poor for us and his injury record is a shocker but he does have ability.

Strange move from Preston. Watch him set the world alight now though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

I'd like to see us take Daryl Dike on loan from the MLS - big American CF who was at Barnsley.

They didn't take up the option to sign him for some reason.

Scored a few and looked a handful - would do very well in Lge 1

they didn’t sign him because I think they where quoted close to 20 million for him! Will go on to much better things than league one  

12 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

I'd like to see us take Daryl Dike on loan from the MLS - big American CF who was at Barnsley.

They didn't take up the option to sign him for some reason.

Scored a few and looked a handful - would do very well in Lge 1

Been linked with an array of PL clubs.

Supposedly would cost around £18m.