The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

2 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Pre season starts Friday according to bazza , not looking like it will be with any new players like

I’ve said for a while that I don’t think there will be any incomings, we are copying Pompey and will end up with the youth team as the first team squad and will be relegated to league 2 soon enough 

I did set up a list of free agents earlier in the thread, but that's looking like high hopes now.

Be signing me at this rate, be glad to as long as I can carry my inhaler round with me and have a dedicated area where I can have a sit down after 5 mins running.

3 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

I did set up a list of free agents earlier in the thread, but that's looking like high hopes now.

Be signing me at this rate, be glad to as long as I can carry my inhaler round with me and have a dedicated area where I can have a sit down after 5 mins running.

It won’t be a dedicated area just for you. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Fair enough.

How much are you after?

• Haha 1

What a great time to be a wednesdayite. Fans suing the club, captains got no idea what’s going on, under an umbongo, only got a five side team, and it looks like our glorious leader has been abducted by aliens. 

Nothing can change until the owner either jumps on a plane and comes to S6 or actually picks up his phone,  total complete radio silence 

Don’t know where it goes from here, thinks he’s completely lost interest 

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Nothing can change until the owner either jumps on a plane and comes to S6 or actually picks up his phone,  total complete radio silence 

Don’t know where it goes from here, thinks he’s completely lost interest 

Just a personal view I don't think he will ever set foot in Sheffield again

• Like 1

On 17/06/2021 at 17:00, Kagoshimaowl said:

911565250_Screenshot2021-06-21at10_01_16.thumb.png.6c961307898f0616c63ac7a119f6794a.png

This response is peak Owlstalk.

Someone says Hunt is too small. @Doctor Duran says he's the same height as Foden, i.e. height isn't a pre-requisite for success. "Not comparing him to Foden's ability"

Response is having none of it. "Now I've heard it all"!

Alex Hunt and Phil Foden are 1 cm different in height.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

This response is peak Owlstalk.

Someone says Hunt is too small. @Doctor Duran says he's the same height as Foden, i.e. height isn't a pre-requisite for success. "Not comparing him to Foden's ability"

Response is having none of it. "Now I've heard it all"!

Alex Hunt and Phil Foden are 1 cm different in height.

Don’t get bogged down on what Kagoshima says, he’s a bit of a negative Nancy. Some folk just like to moan, complain or put others down. It’s odd that they’re considered supporters as they’re far from supportive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

All other matters aside, potential for the club to get a great deal for Windass 

As a championship player he’s average for me,  let’s see how much Millwall want him , what did we pay ? 500K ?

Inevitable that Windass goes. I don’t see how we are in a position to reject any bids though. Players aren’t getting paid and if that continues they can walk away for nothing. Chansiri is either confident he can sort the finances out or he’s deluded. History suggests it’s the latter!

6 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Fulham’s and West Brom’s interest was documented prior to potential management changes. No guarantee new managers will want him

Looks like Scott Parker is going to Bournemouth though, so I expect they will still be interested in Windass.