The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

30 minutes ago, malek said:

Star article here:

Star

Do we need another right back, though ? We have Palmer, Dawodu, Farmer, Thompson and Brennan who can all play there.

Perhaps, Palmer is looking to leave.

Yeh, and doesn’t Odimayo play RB ?   Wonder what system Moore is looking at 

51 minutes ago, malek said:

Star article here:

Star

Do we need another right back, though ? We have Palmer, Dawodu, Farmer, Thompson and Brennan who can all play there.

Perhaps, Palmer is looking to leave.

Heard that Palmer is trying to get a deal at a Championship club. 

A few of them wanting out but imagine it’s very difficult under this chairman. It seems he will hold you against your will even if it means losing out on cash

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Heard that Palmer is trying to get a deal at a Championship club. 

A few of them wanting out but imagine it’s very difficult under this chairman. It seems he will hold you against your will even if it means losing out on cash

Some guy on twitter claims that 3 of our contracted players desperately want out. Just a rumors from random account, but perhaps worth posting on here. 

Personally I would be surprised if only 3 want to leave. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, malek said:

Some guy on twitter claims that 3 of our contracted players desperately want out. Just a rumors from random account, but perhaps worth posting on here. 

Personally I would be surprised if only 3 want to leave. 

Hope 2 of them are not Dawson and Wildsmith 🤞

• Haha 1

Palmer is definitely wanting out as well as Paterson. Both been told that playing league one will do nothing to get them back in the Scotland set up.

Regarding signings it’s very frustrating as I’d love our business to be done early but sometimes you need patience as panicking can result in bad business. Look at deadline day in August for example. 

Palmer and Paterson ? 

Happily sell them both in all honesty, easily replaced if DM is allowed to do business 

23 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Palmer is definitely wanting out as well as Paterson. Both been told that playing league one will do nothing to get them back in the Scotland set up.

Regarding signings it’s very frustrating as I’d love our business to be done early but sometimes you need patience as panicking can result in bad business. Look at deadline day in August for example. 

So odimayo done business ? I ain’t heard anything about this to be honest but I hope your right be a good start.

Just now, Jamie said:

So odimayo done business ? I ain’t heard anything about this to be honest but I hope your right be a good start.

I was told he was shown around the ground and training ground ‘young lad from Swindon’ and has agreed to join. May be similar to when we had Odubajo and Harris where they joined but couldn’t officially announce until the embargo was lifted. 

Just now, MarkS43Owl said:

I was told he was shown around the ground and training ground ‘young lad from Swindon’ and has agreed to join. May be similar to when we had Odubajo and Harris where they joined but couldn’t officially announce until the embargo was lifted. 

Fair enough mate reliable sources aye?

IF this is true about Patterson and Palmer then let them go. Both very average footballers who are lucky to have played at our club. IF the club had been run properly for 20 years they would have been lucky to play against us in the cup. It just shows how bad the club has been / is that very average players think they can do better. Be interesting to see where they go ?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Palmer and Paterson ? 

Happily sell them both in all honesty, easily replaced if DM is allowed to do business 

Completely agree. Both steady players, not irreplaceable, but as you say depends if Moore able to replace. 

On a general note, dont think it suits anyone to be at the club who doesnt want to be here, irrespective of which player it is.