Chansiri Fatigue

Incompetent, clueless, reckless spring to mind. The way the club is run is a joke and to put so much misplaced trust in advisors proven over and over again to be similarly incompetent is moronic.

The club has regressed to the low ebb it was when Milan took over, eaking out an existence without any real future. I'd be delighted to see him leave, stop messing around giving it the big un' about fans buyout, turning down made up interest, put a price on the club and pisss off or let's at least have a laught (or cry) at what he thinks the club is worth after years of his fuckwittery.

• Like 2

On 31/12/2020 at 11:44, matthefish2002 said:

I think fasten your seatbelt and buckle up for the ride. The Chansiri saga has a long way to go yet.

Don't think it's got a long way to go, I think he's well down a dead end street and near to hitting a brick wall. The family have stopped funding him, he's mortgaged the ground, he's selling shares. He's close to the end game, relegation will finish him Wigan scenario of last season. 

3 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

TBF DC is still signing players and financing  the club, not easy given the last season and a half.

I'd be really concerned if he wasn't prepared to do so and started losing assets without further investing, as with Hull's owners last season. 

It could be argued we havent  got any assets, we don't own the stadium  and most players are out of contract shortly meaning their value is nominal. 

I'm  not sure what he could sell, if in fact he was capable of selling anything (to anyone other than himself)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, striker said:

Incompetent, clueless, reckless spring to mind. The way the club is run is a joke and to put so much misplaced trust in advisors proven over and over again to be similarly incompetent is moronic.

The club has regressed to the low ebb it was when Milan took over, eaking out an existence without any real future. I'd be delighted to see him leave, stop messing around giving it the big un' about fans buyout, turning down made up interest, put a price on the club and pisss off or let's at least have a laught (or cry) at what he thinks the club is worth after years of his fuckwittery.

Add to that his vanity and Arrogance just so he can see his own name in lights. All the sponsors we had before Chansiri no matter how small would have been very useful in the current climate. 

12 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

TBF DC is still signing players and financing  the club, not easy given the last season and a half.

I'd be really concerned if he wasn't prepared to do so and started losing assets without further investing, as with Hull's owners last season. 

I think the latest signing has been financed by Alonso in exchange for shares. 

2 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Add to that his vanity and Arrogance just so he can see his own name in lights. All the sponsors we had before Chansiri no matter how small would have been very useful in the current climate. 

That they would. Just like fans ticket money paid for nothing, until it was gone. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Only  a matter of time until he stops though, surely? 

Unlike us, It's his business, rather than his club. There may well come.a time to him when his money is better spent elsewhere. Then what? 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Have you ever given thought to exactly where the money is coming from to finance the club over these difficult times. I would bet the family support has dried up months ago and he in all probability he has sunk as much of his personal wealth into the club as he was prepared to risk.

To make the situation worse while the bills continue to pile up and despite all the millions he has wasted he has not seen the success he would have originally thought possible.

My fear is he is now borrowing heavily from financial institutions and using the ground as collateral. Maybe that why our audited accounts have not been submitted as yet because the proof will be in those accounts.

The end is nigh !!!!! 

My guess is that we will end up in admin at some point in the next 6-12 months. Painful and embarrassing, but at least it will see an end to the clueless narcissist who is ruining our club.

Once Dej Boy is gone then the rebuild will take years, but if done carefully & sustainably then there is no reason why the club cannot bounce back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

My guess is that we will end up in admin at some point in the next 6-12 months. Painful and embarrassing, but at least it will see an end to the clueless narcissist who is ruining our club.

Once Dej Boy is gone then the rebuild will take years, but if done carefully & sustainably then there is no reason why the club cannot bounce back.

Yes, I’d accept us going into administration ( with the 12 point deduction and inevitable relegation ) if it meant that Dej Boy left these shores never to be seen again.

It would be a long haul back though from the depths  to which DC has taken us.

23 hours ago, striker said:

It could be argued we havent  got any assets, we don't own the stadium  and most players are out of contract shortly meaning their value is nominal. 

I'm  not sure what he could sell, if in fact he was capable of selling anything (to anyone other than himself)

Didn't say sell necessarily, losing decent players that are out of contract and not replacing them adequately would be very problematic if DC decided to reduce his outgoings much further.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, gizowl said:

Don't think it's got a long way to go, I think he's well down a dead end street and near to hitting a brick wall. The family have stopped funding him, he's mortgaged the ground, he's selling shares. He's close to the end game, relegation will finish him Wigan scenario of last season. 

I still think he’ll be around for years, hope you’re right.

I'm not a Chansiri fan by any means, BUT what is the alternative? Has anyone got a minimum of £350,miliion to buyhim out?

And then what? We are in exactly the same position as now, and are still governed by FFP.  We then need to rebuild. The immediate future would not be any different.