Chansiri Fatigue

I just think its sad. I'm 66 and have been going to Hillsborough since i was 6.

It's the first time i've felt like this about the chairman.

Questioned others along the way yes. But he's the first one thats "lost" me completely. On that basis, go now.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, seat172 said:

Well thats me. I know there are lots of things to discuss and sort out but Chansiri fatigue has set in.

That initself is a very very sad indictment of where we are.......

Always Wednesday till I die!

Excellent post..i feel the same now...apathy settin in..not just with the team..with chansiri as well..dosnt make me angry anymore😐

49 minutes ago, seat172 said:

Questioned others along the way yes. But he's the first one thats "lost" me completely. On that basis, go now.

From a 64 year old to a 66 year old.... hang in there ol’ pal, we will see more glory before we die !

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, seat172 said:

Totally agree, when you’ve been a supporter for the number of years we have all you ant is the team to be successful and entertaining on the pitch and know that the club is being run professionally and to a strategic plan. With the exception of Dave Allan all our past chairman have been leaders who have tried to guide the club through some difficult times without alienating their fans. Chansiri has constantly used the blame culture to cover his inefficiencies so all I want to hear from him right now is ‘The Clubs for Sale’ - ‘I’m off’

The sooner the better, if it was tomorrow 1st Jan 2021 would be a great New Years wish come true.

3 hours ago, seat172 said:

Go where

I refer to my earlier post.

It is vitally important for the club to have a good chairman/owner.

The time and words being spent on the subject I fully understand.

But it's boring.................it's evident he has "lost" the fans, without who no professional football club exists, even in these days of TV money.

Put us up for sale or into administration. One or the other. At least we know where we are then instead of wondering aimlessly around "no mans land"

• Like 3

On 31/12/2020 at 12:25, seat172 said:

Dave Allen didn’t have that effect?

wtf

• Like 2