Chansiri Fatigue

Just now, hugeowl said:

I would like to know how he gets to 350m 

Someone broke it down the other day and included everything from initial purchase,  player wages etc and it did actually drop in that ballpark

Can't remember who did it but would be great if they could post it again

Owlstalk Shop

45 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Didn't say sell necessarily, losing decent players that are out of contract and not replacing them adequately would be very problematic if DC decided to reduce his outgoings much further.

That's a good point, fair enough. I understand what your saying and agree. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Someone broke it down the other day and included everything from initial purchase,  player wages etc and it did actually drop in that ballpark

Can't remember who did it but would be great if they could post it again

How do you become a millionaire? 

Start off being a billionaire and then buy a football club 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Which clubs though?  Just a few real examples.

can't be bothered mate - we've had this discussion for the last two weeks on this site

Go look it up if you don't believe that clubs are being bought and sold at the moment during covid

Clue - they are

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

can't be bothered mate - we've had this discussion for the last two weeks on this site

Go look it up if you don't believe that clubs are being bought and sold at the moment during covid

Clue - they are

Can’t be difficult to name a couple then?

I’m aware of Burnley in the Premier, Derby in the Championship who are currently experiencing problems and Sunderland and Wigan both waiting.

Have I missed any?

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Can’t be difficult to name a couple then?

I’m aware of Burnley in the Premier, Derby in the Championship who are currently experiencing problems and Sunderland and Wigan both waiting.

Have I missed any?

Proving that clubs ARE being bought and sold just fine right now - even during Covid

Which is why all posts of 'nobody would buy a club right now' need correcting and putting straight

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Proving that clubs ARE being bought and sold just fine right now - even during Covid

Which is why all posts of 'nobody would buy a club right now' need correcting and putting straight

Only Burnley been sorted and they are an established Premier club.

Have I missed any others?

You reach a point where you end up thinking: "he's never going to learn, is he..?!"

I think my main concern is that, the worse we get, the more he will convince himself that he's in the right and everyone else is wrong. It's like the Mad King.

It's the only explanation for the continual f*ckwittery.

He's reportedly spent around 350 million and bar the first two seasons where it seems he got very much lucky, we have progressively got worse and worse. The only realistic outcome is another relegation, whether that's this season or the next. A sane, rational person would look at that and think: "this isn't working. I need to change tact. What I'm I paying these advisers for?" 

Instead, it is the opposite.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You are right.

The only club that has been bought and sold right now is Burnley.  An established Premier League club.

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

You are right.

The only club that has been bought and sold right now is Burnley.  An established Premier League club.

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

What if folk said “Nobody would buy a club outside the Premier League right now during Covid.”

Would that be ok?

Because nobody has as far as I can see.

Happy to be proved wrong.

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

What if folk said “Nobody would buy a club outside the Premier League right now during Covid.”

Would that be ok?

Because nobody has as far as I can see.

Happy to be proved wrong.

You seem a bit bored this morning mate

Have a great day 👍

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop