CONFIRMED

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

How/why do you think he got the job. 

Said it all along, jobs for the boys. 

It's literally the same circle jerk, over and over again. 

All those potential managers

All those names

All the possibilities

They didn’t get as much as a call to see if they were available for a chat

The job went to the Chairmans advisors friend 

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, bazapeps said:

Does anyone here ever go on ‘the Wednesday sing’ on Facebook. The consensus on there literally couldn’t be more different to that on here. It’s like they live on a different planet. The majority will never have a bad word said against chansiri and their all fuming that the players have dared to ask for their wages 

Similar on Twitter.

Owlstalk is where all the intelligent Wednesday fans come. This is common knowledge.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

All those managers

All those names

All the possibilities

They didn’t get as much as a call to see if they were available for a chat

The job went to the Chairmans advisors friend 

Exactly. 

AGAIN. 

I'm suprised nobody picked up on it at the time. 

Edited by Maddogbob

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Telegraph reporting the club will pay the November wages in the next week.

Let's see whether they receive their December wages on time...

One has to assume we've got major cashflow problems. If not (unlikely), then what on earth are the club playing that?

An absolute shambles.

Just seems all very dodgy to me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Maddogbob said:

So the players have basically had to go to the papers, to sort it. 

Yes...it's not great, is it? 

The players are w@nk, but by doing this (for whatever reason) the club has likely caused irreparable damage this season. 

• Like 2

We're foooooked. Well done Mr Chansiri you've truly buggered a great football club. Do one thing right and sell the club to somebody responsible trustworthy and competent for a pound because atm that's about its market value. 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yes...it's not great, is it? 

The players are w@nk, but by doing this (for whatever reason) the club has likely caused irreparable damage this season. 

Totally agree. 

I wonder if there was a period (say the start of the season) that this wasn't an issue. 

We all know at some point last season it was (around this time). 

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

If he didn't have the money to pay them on time, but can pay it next week, the money is obviously coming from a different source. 

Surely after a year of repeated national press stories about it and the PfA getting involved you’d change the date of that source coming to you to three or four weeks earlier 

lol

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I don’t think it’s a protest. It may be natural demotivation - especially with no fans present so that connection is lost. Or it may not be a factor at all. 

Agree with this - hard to imagine they are performing so poorly on purpose - at the end of the day anyone on a contract beyond this summer is harming their own career in doing so and even some of those out of contract will be risking the size of their potential next contract with us or with anyone else if they perform consistently badly. 

as you say though it is hard to imagine motivation and desire to run through brick walls for the club is at an optimum level with issues like this, combined with the fact they are probably not enjoying the way they are being asked to play football, again. 

Have we established if pullis gets paid properly and fully at the right time? Was he even aware this was going on? 

If so, why the hell take the job? 

Did Monk? 

Who's paying them on time? 

I think I'm starting to go down the rabbit hole on this. 

23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So it’s the workers fault that the workers aren’t being paid on time by the millionaire business owner??

No, but there are instances that you call in to resolve such workplace issues, PFA etc.

Putting in half-assed performances on the pitch is not a good way to start negotiating.

4 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

No, but there are instances that you call in to resolve such workplace issues, PFA etc.

Putting in half-assed performances on the pitch is not a good way to start negotiating.

People on the internet always come across as  folk who really believe that other humans are all robots 

Dont get upset if you’re downtrodden - give 100% for your overlord boss

Dont ever get demotivated because your direct debits have failed again - go out there and do everything you can to make your boss a success etc

Meanwhile in the real world anyone (ANYONE) who has experienced their pay being messed with just understands

We understand 

And trust me - doing the best for the bosses not paying you properly is rock bottom of the list of things to do that day 

As with everything - maybe you understand situations more if you’ve experienced them

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, rickygoo said:

I don’t want the bloke to get either. 

you'll be on a winner then coz he wont get either .......then you can move on to the next poor sap who gets the job and stick it in him when he cant turn it round in 6 weeks .