CONFIRMED

Guest Grandad
9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I only managed 5 minutes and had to turn it off.

It genuinely breaks my heart to see what a basket case this Chairman has turned our great club into.

Just now, Grandad said:

I only managed 5 minutes and had to turn it off.

It genuinely breaks my heart to see what a basket case this Chairman has turned our great club into.

Did you get to the bit about transfer embargoes and the January window?

Pulis has (already) given up on January - he immediately shuts down and deflects the subject repeatedly

He's gone from 'We need to bring players in,  we need to strenghen in January, we need to do some business in January' etc to NOTHING. Just total silence  on that now

Owlstalk Shop

The obvious key question is whether DC can’t pay (or is having trouble raising/transferring the funds), or whether he won’t pay. The 1st one is understandable, and solvable, the 2nd is a game changer. 

Would not be surprised if we have a change of ownership in the next few weeks. Something is clearly afoot here. 

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Did you get to the bit about transfer embargoes and the January window?

Pulis has (already) given up on January - he immediately shuts down and deflects the subject repeatedly

He's gone from 'We need to bring players in,  we need to strenghen in January, we need to do some business in January' etc to NOTHING. Just total silence  on that now

I did, and came to the same conclusion as you.

Where are Chansiris sycophants in all this? Why arent they on here defending the indefensible (like theyve been doing for the last 2 years)

8 minutes ago, vulva said:

Pulis looks like a defeated man after 1 month. This club has an unerring ability to grind people down, and it’s done in him in no time. 

does it to managers, players and fans. Club is in a shocking state and there is only one person to blame for that. 

• Like 1

On 17/12/2020 at 10:41, Rogers said:

DC and his family are not going to be disrespected and keep on putting money into something that they don’t have any real passion for; that’s how they’ll see it. 

Hillsborough will be sold off for housing and the team will be playing at Middlewood Road in the northern premier before we know it. 

If you don't want to be 'disrespected', don't be a grossly incompetent dishonest ******** that goes to a foreign country and completely destroys something that means fizz all to you but a huge amount to tens of thousands of people.  Simple.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Pulis looks like a defeated man after 1 month. This club has an unerring ability to grind people down, and it’s done in him in no time. 

We've become one of those clubs.

Players, managers will come here and, irrespective of talent and ability, will be grinded down into the driveling sh*ts.

The club is completely rotten to the core.

Reminds me of what happened to Sunderland in the Prem. They had a rich owner who threw some money at it, but with each passing season they got progressively worse, working their way through a host of pretty high profile managers and players, all of whom were paid exceedingly well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vulva said:

The obvious key question is whether DC can’t pay (or is having trouble raising/transferring the funds), or whether he won’t pay. The 1st one is understandable, and solvable, the 2nd is a game changer. 

Would not be surprised if we have a change of ownership in the next few weeks. Something is clearly afoot here. 

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if it's the second one.

That the mad man has decided to withhold payment.