CONFIRMED

3 minutes ago, torryowl said:

you'll be on a winner then coz he wont get either .......then you can move on to the next poor sap who gets the job and stick it in him when he cant turn it round in 6 weeks . 

He's the only one I've ever complained about so early. I'm a patient chap - I thought Monk should have been given more time even though I didn't think he was up to much. This bloke though offers me nothing and then I see Leeds 4th goal yesterday and that's done it for me. We have no ambition in our football, no joy - just meh, hoping to nick something and then hoping the opposition can't do anything with the possession we hand to them. That goal encapsulated everything we aren't. 

You may like it  - I don't. I want to be entertained by what I see. Life's too short for me to want to sit through 90 minutes of drudgery in the hope that we can nick something. Damage limitation posing as Championship football. It's just not what I want to pay to see - but we are all different. 

• Like 1

Did I miss any follow up on the meeting with the players? As the rumor seemed to be emanating from the squad you'd expect to hear more if the outcome of that meeting was negative? Also, what news on the Supporters Trust meeting, that did happen right??

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

Did I miss any follow up on the meeting with the players? As the rumor seemed to be emanating from the squad you'd expect to hear more if the outcome of that meeting was negative? Also, what news on the Supporters Trust meeting, that did happen right??

No and No

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

No and No

DC controlling the narrative..... lol I'm guessing we've heard nothing from the Trust because they said they'd agreed to getting the meeting minutes approved by the club before commenting.....I think I recall. 

Edited by Morepork

18 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Theres a thread on it 

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

That explains a lot.

Chansiri you are a disgrace to football and to Sheffield Wednesday, your time has come and you need to sell up ASAP.

My opinion as well mate. Chansiri is the single dominant factor of everything that is wrong with our club and his actions cannot be excused any longer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

When this is the wider context in which you're operating, any discussion of individual managers or players becomes secondary to the complete clusterfuck that is our chairman's running of our club.

It's shameful.

Let's be honest, whatever he is doing isn't "running" the club at all. Quite the reverse, it's his total neglect of his duties as a director coupled with unbelievable levels of incompetence that have led to this shambles.

"Fit & Proper?" As far as I'm concerned he isn't even "Fit & Proper" to run the local Chippy!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Going to be interesting what Pulis and whichever player is selected to do the pre match interviews tomorrow have to say about it all. Probably no comment! 

They’ll say they’re not there to talk about off field matters, but they understand the situation will be resolved shortly