CONFIRMED

This is very, very bad. 
Demotivated players.

Players who won’t extend contracts. 
Impossible to sign new players. 
Impossible to sign loan players. 
Chance of season ticket refunds diminishing. 

A loss at the weekend will be the poo icing on top of the already well formed turd cake!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Better than Monk YES 

Otherwise  why change the manager?

lol

so, it’s a situation that gets worse AND worse, yet you think it’s reasonable to expect him to do better...immediately?

Just now, CalmJimmers said:

Somebody from the club needs to come out and say something. 

Hopefully that we're getting sold. 

We might be put up for sale but can’t see anyone buying us!

Who on earth would put money in to a club in this state with relegation nailed on?

If anyone else is to buy us it will be after we’ve gone down and they can get us for pennies, but even then a L1 club with a crap squad even if the cost is £1 isn’t a great prospect!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, PeteG_1984 said:

I think this proves two things:

Chansiri is the main person to blame for the absolute cesspit our club is at the moment. I don’t care if we nearly reached the premier league once 5 years ago, we’ve gone massively backwards in comparison to the state Mandaric left us in.

Secondly, he’s obviously not as loaded as we were led to believe. There has been a myth believed my many (including myself) that he has the cash but FFP stops him from spending it. If he can’t pay the players, what credibility does that argument have?

DC and his family are not going to be disrespected and keep on putting money into something that they don’t have any real passion for; that’s how they’ll see it. 

Hillsborough will be sold off for housing and the team will be playing at Middlewood Road in the northern premier before we know it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's only got worse since Pulis came

Ask Rob Staton

I’m all for criticism of Pulis. He’s been 💩 but I think at the moments looking at the manager situation might be a bit like arguing about Brexit when we are about to be struck by an asteroid the size of Belgium!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest wilyfox

It's only got worse since Pulis came

Ask Rob Staton

bullshít. Our current state has been several years in the making. In 3yrs we’ve gone from top 6, to mid-table, now to bottom 3.