CONFIRMED

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, OwlsItGoing said:

The club have had multiple hiccups in player wages, as a player why would you want to come to a club where there seems to be problems getting your wage

yes, for months. Part payment, but then the rest followed. Does the new story say the rest followed this time in November?

Just now, wilyfox said:

I’m not JUST looking at the team. The overall picture is Chansiri. That’s what I’m saying. But when assessing the team, you assess the team.

Based on recent performance, maybe we should revisit this in a couple of weeks when the point will be academic anyway, unless the mighty WWFC save us from that!

I've stuck up for DC in the past. He gave us 2 of the best years we've had in decades. I believe he had good intentions. He just didn't know anything about football and has been taken for a ride by too many people.

I hoped he'd learn. But he hasn't.

The law of averages should mean he makes good decisions at least half the time. But I'm struggling to think of very many at all

Just now, neo hippy said:

I've stuck up for DC in the past. He gave us 2 of the best years we've had in decades. I believe he had good intentions. He just didn't know anything about football and has been taken for a ride by too many people.

I hoped he'd learn. But he hasn't.

The law of averages should mean he makes good decisions at least half the time. But I'm struggling to think of very many at all

Didn't learn from mistakes... that will be his legacy

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

OMG you genuinely can’t see it. You know it’s Chansiri, but you fixate on whoever is manager. 

You started by saying 'Pulis haters' - then changed the argument to DC. 

The club is rotten under DC - which we all agree.

The club has failed under Pulis worse than under Monk - facts (no excuses, just facts).

There are 2 discussions going on.

6 minutes ago, Eastern said:

If money is tight, why have we not got a shirt sponsorship deal?

Love someone to answer this.

The Apologists excuse was loadsamoney Chancer preferred to sponsor us as he could get round FFP, and put more money in.

Starting to look like it was simply vanity and ego in my view.