CONFIRMED

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Bottom, not bottom 3..

In terms of results it’s bottom 3. Deduction made it bottom. To assess the team I think you have to go off points earned on the pitch, which is 15.

1 minute ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Maybe we should start to worry about the £s that are tied up in future season tickets.....we won't see any of that back if administration calls

And the season ticket refunds for the last and current seasons.

If the players aren’t getting paid then it’s worrying to the others lower down the food chain who are owed money 

• Like 3

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

In terms of results it’s bottom 3. Deduction made it bottom. To assess the team I think you have to go off points earned on the pitch, which is 15.

image.png.83c3e2d8a52c0a110d4bb7e589c6bffe.png

So of the players haven't been paid in full does this mean chansiris finally found the bottom of his back pocket. Also of were relying so heavily on signings made in Jan to stay up does this mean there will be no money to sign players. Also what player would want to come to a club that has a reputation now of not paying players on time. Dark times ahead I fear, he needs to sell up and fans really need to start voicing this otherwise I can see us ending up like Chesterfield best case

• Love 1

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri is the creator of our problems

But these problems existed under Monk

There's been no change other than Pulis

And Pulis is doing worse than Monk

Unless you have a single stat that shows otherwise?

the news headline under Monk was wages part paid and then rest followed in full. This is the first time it’s said that wages were not paid in full for a particular month. So, yes, that is a stat that shows things have changed further.

True, but you can't just look at the team, the club as it stands ( with points deduction for poor financial management) has regressed from playoffs to mid table, to bottom of the league.

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

image.png.83c3e2d8a52c0a110d4bb7e589c6bffe.png

No, it’s a fair assessment of where the team is at currently. They have actually earned 15 points. That can’t be denied.

the news headline under Monk was wages part paid and then rest followed in full. This is the first time it’s said that wages were not paid in full for a particular month. So, yes, that is a stat that shows things have changed further.

The club have had multiple hiccups in player wages, as a player why would you want to come to a club where there seems to be problems getting your wage

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Monk was in an identical position

To some extent. At least he had a chance to change the squad, probably not the quality he wanted to bring in but to some extent he shaped the current squad. That hasn't turned out very well.

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

True, but you can't just look at the team, the club as it stands ( with points deduction for poor financial management) has regressed from playoffs to mid table, to bottom of the league.

I’m not JUST looking at the team. The overall picture is Chansiri. That’s what I’m saying. But when assessing the team, you assess the team.