CONFIRMED

Guest wilyfox
Just now, Lord Snooty said:

In all seriousness, I would like to know the paydate when the players found out.

I'd stake a high wager it the days following the Norwich game.

Because that performance and the Huddersfield one were chalk and cheese.

Was convinced at the time something had gone off behind the scenes.

Exactly. Pulis came in and we earned resilient draws against 3 top 6 contenders. Rest of wages don’t follow, and we start shipping in 2 per game and lose 4 on the spin.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And football is a very small world

You only have to watch one episode of the Under The Cosh podcast to see just what a small world it is and how everyone knows everyone and what it’s like at other clubs too

That's the most worrying thing as well.

The industry will talk and before you know if not already "Don't bother with Wednesday, basket case of a club"

Next thing you know....

Cement legs on the wing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Thats even WORSE 

It’s shocking. Imagine being paid only a small portion of your contracted wages. And no one at the club is telling you why. 

And then you’re expected to go give it 100% on a Saturday for 3 points? Yeah foook that if I’m not getting paid properly and I don’t know why, I’ll just go through the motions thank you. 

Players are clearly chucking the towel in for the club and I don’t blame them one bit. People forget it’s a job for them. They’ll have mates at other clubs getting their wages on time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He's properly in hiding this time isn't he, or maybe just at Disneyland or on a pedelo again. 

In times of crisis, trust our leader to go AWOL, leaving the club in the hands of Paxo, probably, seeing as we don't have any formal executive structure. 

• Like 1

Of course the problem could have been fully explained to the players, who have demonstrated a clear understanding of the financial situation during the pandemic and realise how lucky they are to still be receiving their full salary when others are being made redundant

So it is fully accepted and not impacting performance......NURSE!!!

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It’s shocking. Imagine being paid only a small portion of your contracted wages. And no one at the club is telling you why. 

And then you’re expected to go give it 100% on a Saturday for 3 points? Yeah foook that if I’m not getting paid properly and I don’t know why, I’ll just go through the motions thank you. 

Players are clearly chucking the towel in for the club and I don’t blame them one bit. People forget it’s a job for them. They’ll have mates at other clubs getting their wages on time. 

No, it’s Pulis. Neil says so. Should be doing better than Monk blah blah blah.

I honestly can’t see us winning another game for a hell of a long time. Players won’t put the effort in needed, why would they. We are fooked. I won’t be tuning in to another game while this is all

going on just to see us lose game after game. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1

Guest wilyfox
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Give it a rest ffs

Admit you’re wrong and I will, happily. You hammer me over Pulis every fookín time. You were wrong.

I know there is only one person to blame for this but imagine Chansiri right now

Unable for whatever reason to pay the players at the club hes bought and owns and that he needs in the Premiership to make money from

And then because you’re unable to pay the players they get rightly very down about it and lose four games on the trot?

You’d be beyond gutted that it was all unraveling 

Owlstalk Shop