STATEMENT FROM MOSES ODUBAJO

"I was disgusted with our defending and the tackle from Grabban on Tom... I went over to confront Grabban and get in his face for how he could do such a thing but Grabbans long wizard beard caught me in a trance and the tickling effect caused a laugh to break from my face... we are 100% behind the team. Fans need to be more positive. Vibin out. Moses"

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Lincowl said:

Why would you be laughing about the goal being disallowed given there was no whistle or flagging at all? Hardly a time for bantering.

This is the same team the hides behind the hostile atmosphere at Hillsborough.

Well they've had nine months off from any match day criticism and this is the new normal, laughing at how crap his team mates are when they self distruct. 

Well I've got news for you Moses, your not as good as you think you are.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

"I was disgusted with our defending and the tackle from Grabban on Tom... I went over to confront Grabban and get in his face for how he could do such a thing but Grabbans long wizard beard caught me in a trance and the tickling effect caused a laugh to break from my face... we are 100% behind the team. Fans need to be more positive. Vibin out. Moses"

I hope Lees chinned him, before Moses was made to speak to the press.

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Let's be honest

No matter if Odubajo DID or DID NOT do it - he's finished isn't he?

Let's be honest about it

No way back

Not sure. Forestieri refused to play for the club and some on here were buying shirts with his name on the back the week after. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I don’t believe a word of that statement but in fairness to Moses, he might not have been congratulating Grabban on scoring the goal, he might have been congratulating him for nearly breaking Tom Lees leg.

Should be leathering him and telling him nearly not good enough 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Let's be honest

No matter if Odubajo DID or DID NOT do it - he's finished isn't he?

Let's be honest about it

No way back

At a normal club.

Probably not.

At our club. Threadbare, with a lopsided squad and fixtures coming thick and fast I wouldn't bank on it.

Oddjob, go away you liar and waste of space. 

I have no idea what was going on but the reaction was strange to say the least. I’m old and I can remember Pearson and Shirty at CB. I cannot imagine for 1 second that they would be laughing and joking about conceding a goal.

Out of context, you must think we’re stupid. 

• Like 5