STATEMENT FROM MOSES ODUBAJO

8 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Chris Sutton and Robbie Savage were discussing Moses' actions on 606 the other evening.

Savage couldn't believe what Sutton was telling him as he described what had happened.

Chris Sutton sharing a studio with Savage? Blimey, what a meeting of minds!

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, room0035 said:

Not anymore the landlord is the company who he has taken a mortgage of £6m out against the clubs stadium and facilities. If he defaults on any payments they can cease the asset, lock us out of our own ground and sell it to the highest bidder to get their money back, they don't care if the ground ends up a supermarket as long as they get their £6m + interest back.

That's the position DC constant mismanagement has left us. The difference with these guys is they won't stand for Dc excuses or crap, any payments missed our 121 years at the ground could be over. 

This needs clarifying and is not the position I was led to believe. 

If this was the case what would stop DC buying a plot of land abd building a new better stadium. 

I love Hillsborough but it's now getting to look outdated and has some inherant problems that over our 120 years have arisen. 

Also the disaster is always going to be a black mark against Hillsborough and unfortunately the majority of people all over the world know only of the disaster at Hillsborough and nothing else. 

I will be checking out the exact situation regarding our current situation. 

14 hours ago, Hornsby said:

No , a vulture lender has a charge on our stadium way after panel hearing.

Same firm that crashed Watford , pre -Pozzo.

Chansiri is now penniless and we'll do a Coventry if he misses just 1 repayment.

He should do a Rangers now, and copy their owner's disposal plans.

How do you back up these accusations. Sounds like wild speculation from a dooms day believer. 

Tuna sales have been very good during pandemic. All the other food multinational companies he owns still have excellent gnp. 

So the accounts don't match your theory. 

• Like 2

On 21/12/2020 at 12:13, barts96 said:

To be fair it looked a foul and left stud Mark's on Lee's leg 

Why would anyone want to play to lose other than betting 

We need to back our lads not get on there backs like Morgan Fox 

What I don't get from moses excuse is why Lee laying injured on the floor is then OK to high five grabbon. His excuses have made the situation worse for him. 

Guest Bulgaria
9 hours ago, Owls2k said:

Chris Sutton sharing a studio with Savage? Blimey, what a meeting of minds!

Used to really enjoy 606.

Now it's just those two shouting over each other and purposely trying to create arguments between fans of the top six.

It's pubescent at best.

Such a shame, but obviously the BBC have decided to dedicate that show to teenagers and fat blokes who wear football shirts on nights out.

Guest Hornsby
9 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

How do you back up these accusations. Sounds like wild speculation from a dooms day believer. 

Tuna sales have been very good during pandemic. All the other food multinational companies he owns still have excellent gnp. 

So the accounts don't match your theory. 

So bad we daren't even submit accounts to match anyone's hypothesis.

Read PFA's letter. It confirms Chansiri's 'cash flow problems'.

Tuna fishing has just been banned in many oceans due to stock depletion.

9 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

This needs clarifying and is not the position I was led to believe. 

If this was the case what would stop DC buying a plot of land abd building a new better stadium. 

I love Hillsborough but it's now getting to look outdated and has some inherant problems that over our 120 years have arisen. 

Also the disaster is always going to be a black mark against Hillsborough and unfortunately the majority of people all over the world know only of the disaster at Hillsborough and nothing else. 

I will be checking out the exact situation regarding our current situation. 

DC cannot afford to pay the wages and you think he has the money to build a new stadium the gas and electric bills are due soon Hillsborough could soon be in darkness. :duntmatter:

As for the stadium mortgage I suggest you read up on the company he lent money from, to say a loan shark would be a better option would be an understatement.

17 minutes ago, room0035 said:

DC cannot afford to pay the wages and you think he has the money to build a new stadium the gas and electric bills are due soon Hillsborough could soon be in darkness. :duntmatter:

As for the stadium mortgage I suggest you read up on the company he lent money from, to say a loan shark would be a better option would be an understatement.

What's all this rubbish got to do in a thread about Moses Odubajo?

• Like 1

On 23/12/2020 at 08:46, Bulgaria said:

Used to really enjoy 606.

Now it's just those two shouting over each other and purposely trying to create arguments between fans of the top six.

It's pubescent at best.

Such a shame, but obviously the BBC have decided to dedicate that show to teenagers and fat blokes who wear football shirts on nights out.

Dumbing down to Talksport levels. 

On 23/12/2020 at 07:51, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

They host a football phone-in, not Newsnight.

:duntmatter:

Thanks for that, I was completely unaware. 

Although thinking about it I'd rather listen to Emily Maitlis' footballing opinions than that lobotomised scarecrow.

• Haha 1

On 23/12/2020 at 08:59, Hornsby said:

So bad we daren't even submit accounts to match anyone's hypothesis.

Read PFA's letter. It confirms Chansiri's 'cash flow problems'.

Tuna fishing has just been banned in many oceans due to stock depletion.

the financial times totally disagrees with you. Thai union group is doing very well as people all over the world are bulk  buying long shelf life food. DC has other companies and a quick search shows that all are doing well. Cant find anything about cash flow problems in pfa s letter. So far this is nothing but fake news. Pls show me any credible evidence and I will evaluate. So far you have only given opinion with zero facts to back it up.

https://markets.ft.com/data/equities/tearsheet/summary?s=TU:SET

look for yourself on the link

• Like 1