STATEMENT FROM MOSES ODUBAJO

In any level of football it’s unacceptable, sadly no one in the Wednesday dressing room has got the necessary leadership qualities needed to sort this sort of issue out with any of the players in the team. I have known ‘leaders’ who would kick the poo out of anyone who they thought had left someone unmarked let alone celebrated with the opposition...often they wouldn’t wait until half time or full time either. I suspect many of you who have played the game also know this to be the case. 
This player is obviously a liability, didn’t he run away from the front post in our last game when defending a corner from which a goal resulted? He ought to be “binned off” from tomorrow. He clearly is a fully signed up member of the stealing a wage crew which inhabits Sheffield 6 at present.

• Like 4

Just now, sternlad said:

I have known ‘leaders’ who would kick the poo out of anyone who they thought had left someone unmarked let alone celebrated with the opposition...often they wouldn’t wait until half time or full time either. I suspect many of you who have played the game also know this to be the case. 

It's 2020 though mate - it can't be done anymore

These players are lawyered up big time

Owlstalk Shop

Even if that is what really happened, he still comes across like a complete helmet. 

The state of some of these so-called professionals. 

Honestly, it annoys me when I play football and people starting having *bantz* with the opposition. fizz sake. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Imagine watching the match and really believing someone when they said he gave their player a massive high five for scoring against us tho

I'm going to go back through the matchday thread and find out all those who believed that and then sell them some left handed forks

I could do with some left footed socks aswell if you have any going. 

Oh and also one of them magic caps thats Pulis wears that goes over your eyes so you can't see where you have put everyone on the pitch.

Edited by pazowl55
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, markg said:

I believe his explanation.

But his reaction should have been to scream at his team mates or the ref. But that's not in his character, along with many others. Partly why we are in this mess 

Can you imagine if a Man U player had done that back in the day when the likes of Keane were about? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He’s dogger anyway. 

Can’t pass, shoot, control the ball, defend or attack. Just f.uck off, clearly proud to wear the clubs shirt. 
These lot are proper getting away with it at the moment as we’re not allowed into grounds. Think half of them would end up f.ucking crying down the tunnel the bunch of wet wipes.

17 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

He’s dogger anyway. 

Can’t pass, shoot, control the ball, defend or attack. Just f.uck off, clearly proud to wear the clubs shirt. 
These lot are proper getting away with it at the moment as we’re not allowed into grounds. Think half of them would end up f.ucking crying down the tunnel the bunch of wet wipes.

The sad reality is that you could say that about every player in the squad and it would be true.