STATEMENT FROM MOSES ODUBAJO

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Therealrealist said:

This is what happened...grab on scored then raised his arm to high 5 and celebrate with the on rushing forest player...bu5 Moses was the first to grab on...and I think he’s just reacted to grabbons hand...

I’ve watched it about 20 times pal..grabbon is deffo wanting to hi 5 his forest mate..but Moses ends up being there 1st

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Imagine watching the match and really believing someone when they said he gave their player a massive high five for scoring against us tho

I'm going to go back through the matchday thread and find out all those who believed that and then sell them some left handed forks

I need some right handed teacups if you’ve got any.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, cowl said:

I believe him and I can't recall this kind of thing happening.

I'm sure it must have happened at last once, if for no other reason that it becomes statistically likely in over 150 years of football, but it's also clearly incredibly rare—and in any case, highly unusual.

Probably when Frank Worthington chip the ball over the defenders' head to volley in, or George Best lobby the keeper on his line - the opposition may have reluctantly said well done.

Not laugh n bant, whilst your team mates' poleaxed.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, McRightSide said:

Loved how you call yourself ‘pal’

Well I’m not goin to call myself ********:pulis:...I was replying to the unknown character who liked my post..but made a mistake...just like the hapless moses

2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I’ve watched it about 20 times pal..grabbon is deffo wanting to hi 5 his forest mate..but Moses ends up being there 1st

So hang on

Not only is Moses high fiving an opponent who's just scored, relegated us, took his own team out of the relegation zone AND made Chris Hughton who our fans were screaming for to come here as our manager a new hero, but Moses smashes that opponent's team mate out of the way so he can beat him to the high five

And all the time smiling???

And singing Nottingham Forest songs??

Whilst showing off his Brian Clough tattoo??

WELL I AM OUTRAGED

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I believe him.

I think he's tried to have a little joke with Grabban because it's a good finish and he's laughing that it's typical of that happening when they don't count. You see footballers sharing jokes with opposition players all the time in games. 

Daft thing to do though because it's now massively blown up in his face and people will refuse to believe him because of his lack of ability. 

I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it, but on reflection why on earth would he really celebrate an opposition goal? 

Maybe I’m old school, but in our current predicament it should be nothing but ‘head down’ from us in that situation.

Opposition players joke amongst themselves yes, but I’m sure they are in very different scenarios to the one we find ourselves in currently 

I absolutely despise internet overreactions, and he hasn’t high fived him, but the rest just doesn’t sit right with me at all 

Looking at that video, there is no ‘high 5 ‘ .

MO just sticks his arm out to get Grabban out of the way as he goes to collect the ball out of the net and is probably just calling him a lucky b*****d as he runs in across him to his team mates.

Move on and starting calling out the real problems that have dogged this club since the play off final.

• Like 3

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Lets' just say anyone who thinks Owlstalk is critical of players or managers might not want to look at Odubajo's twitter replies right now

What they saying.? Has the hapless brown had owt to say on the socials?

Just now, Therealrealist said:

What they saying.? Has the hapless brown had owt to say on the socials?

I don't really look that long to read it mate - I just flick on, see the language used and log off 

Let's just say that it's hardly Shakespeare

Or Bravo Two Zero by Ian McNabb even

lol

Owlstalk Shop