Who Else Laughed

16 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I also like Paterson

And it was another great headed goal from him.

He is a bit comedy though

There's something about him that reminds of that moment Boris took out, what was no doubt, a nippy winger in some celeb game.

31 minutes ago, daleblue said:

In the end I just started laughing at our own players, utter garbage, watched Borner run forward with the ball only

to lose control, kick it too far in front, lunge, ends up on his arris, Reading player smoothly collects the ball moves it

sideways and watches Borner having to get up and run back, he was not the only one Reach in the penalty area, got

square onto the ball and chest it and clear, oh no, stay sideways on, do a kung fu kick, handle the ball and look all

innocent, my missus asked me what I was laughing at, "tragedy", I say, they were not the only ones, lots of guts out

there tonight, but lets be honest, that was comedy.

Defended for our lives, proud o’em against a good (yes good) Reading side.....be a bit more positive, we ain’t the side we were in the 90s pal...

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, daleblue said:

In the end I just started laughing at our own players, utter garbage, watched Borner run forward with the ball only

to lose control, kick it too far in front, lunge, ends up on his arris, Reading player smoothly collects the ball moves it

sideways and watches Borner having to get up and run back, he was not the only one Reach in the penalty area, got

square onto the ball and chest it and clear, oh no, stay sideways on, do a kung fu kick, handle the ball and look all

innocent, my missus asked me what I was laughing at, "tragedy", I say, they were not the only ones, lots of guts out

there tonight, but lets be honest, that was comedy.

Ps...we’d have been destroyed & embarrassed on Sky if Monk was in charge.

• Like 1

Many people have been talking about the Pulis-ball ‘anti-football’. 
But it would appear it works!

You can be as awful to watch as you like, just don’t let them get in in the Onion bag. If you get one in yourself all good. But don’t let them. 

Just now, BIG D said:

Wouldn’t have backed us to get anything at HT.

Comedy? You’re talking cobblers, what a point. 

There is no doubt about the fight the lads put up tonight, but some of the ball control, really? Random acts of stupidness,

there was at least 2 clear penalties, I don't doubt their intentions, but it was a shambles and we were lucky,

so I don't think it's cobblers, but hey ho, each to his own.

Just now, daleblue said:

There is no doubt about the fight the lads put up tonight, but some of the ball control, really? Random acts of stupidness,

there was at least 2 clear penalties, I don't doubt their intentions, but it was a shambles and we were lucky,

so I don't think it's cobblers, but hey ho, each to his own.

Yep, cobblers

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I've just watched the Paterson goal in more detail before I go to bed.

If there was one channel to beat a Championship keeper from that angle...

He found it.

Absolutely, headed it between the defenders legs, good goal.

2 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

If you thought that was pathetic, what did you make to the Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe performances?

To be honest I didn't see those matches, only followed on the radio, so I try not to comment when I 

haven't seen the match.