Possible injury for Stoke on Saturday?

Would rather face Stoke without Fletch than with him. 
I certainly don’t wish the bloke any ill but if he plays against us he’s nailed on to score so would be glad if this leads to a week or two out for him. 
Just on a side note if there were fans in the stadium and he did play would he get a cheer or booed?

I personally normally give well respected former players a begrudging clap and even though I don’t blame Fletch for leaving wonder if others see his departure in a negative light?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I certainly don’t wish the bloke any ill but if he plays against us he’s nailed on to score so would be glad if this leads to a week or two out for him. 
Just on a side note if there were fans in the stadium and he did play would he get a cheer or booed?

I personally normally give well respected former players a begrudging clap and even though I don’t blame Fletch for leaving wonder if others see his departure in a negative light?

I actually don’t think he’d be in for any kind of reception, or certainly not from me.

Wouldnt boo him but wouldn’t clap him either.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I wouldnt boo or clap him.

Was our best player last season but did think way he refused to stay extra month after receiving full pay during the lock down left a slightly bad taste in the mouth.

Although I can see his reasons for this.

Pretty much my thoughts on him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Boo him out the ground. Very dodgy how he came on for 2 mins against Forest and then came off straight away apparently ‘injured’. Then never played for us again. Paid him an awful lot of money and wasn’t willing to fight for the team in the final matches.

If he did and we picked up a few extra points we would have had the points deduction last season going into this one with a clean slate.

Definitely would give him a hostile reception. We’re too nice as fans sometimes. Like when we gave Tony McMahon a standing ovation when he returned with Middlesbrough after playing about 12 games for the club ffs.

• Like 3

Hope fletcher doesn't play, but also really hope Fox does, always liable for a lapse in concentration and not surprised to hear the stoke fans aren't taking to him, considering it takes him a couple of years to settle in!